Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABU order

Default ABU order

Hi guys! So recently, late Wednesday, i made an order on abuniverse for 2 sample packs (the ones with the 6 things in it) on in large and one in medium. I still have not received a tracking email as of yet and it has me worried because i need to be home to intercept the package and if they did send them either Thursday or friday the chances of them getting here Monday is rather high... with finals next week i really cant handle more stress XD Can anyone put my mind at ease or anyone else have experiences like this with abu ?????
    Thanks!

My first and only experience with them was when my order never received a tracking number from them until 2 months after the order arrived. The good news is if your not home then the package goes back to a nearby warehouse. the bad news is you will have to wait until you get your tracking number. Sorry to tell you this but never buy from them as they are not trustworthy. Some people here say their service is good but considering that half of ADISC members here have had nightmare experiences like yours I would say the only real reason why some members of ADISC here say they get good service is more because they pay enormous amounts of money that is used to keep that company running rather then any form of altruism on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    My first and only experience with them was when my order never received a tracking number from them until 2 months after the order arrived. The good news is if your not home then the package goes back to a nearby warehouse. the bad news is you will have to wait until you get your tracking number. Sorry to tell you this but never buy from them as they are not trustworthy. Some people here say their service is good but considering that half of ADISC members here have had nightmare experiences like yours I would say the only real reason why some members of ADISC here say they get good service is more because they pay enormous amounts of money that is used to keep that company running rather then any form of altruism on their part.
    dam lol... so if i miss the delivery guy i have to wait to get it untill i get the tracking number i sent them an email asking for tracking info so hopefully they actually read their emails... but how long did it take you to get your package? did they send it ontime?

Good luck getting an email from them. They don't value their customers, at least that's what it seems.

Default ABU order

I'd never give ABU a dime of my money after some of their more questionable business practices in the past, so I'm not personally sure about the particulars of their customer service.

But...I do know in the past few months they've been having some particularly bad problems with fulfilling orders, or even responding to customer requests. If you're planning on buying anything from them in significant amounts, Id wait for a while until things have settled down.
    Last edited by Dan09; 20-May-2014 at 13:58.

I regularly buy diapers from both ABU and Bambino and have not experienced any delays as long as the diapers are in stock or it's not a pre order (in which case it can seem to take forever with no, to very little, information provided).
    In my experience, sometimes they give me tracking numbers and sometimes they don't. I have no idea why they don't always provide tracking numbers so you can plan for the arrival of the diapers, which I find very helpful and important.
    By the way, I recently ordered from Awe So Cute for the first time, (they are really too expensive to order consistently, but I just wanted to try them) and they did not send a tracking number.
    I am very fortunate and thankful that my wife is aware of my AB/DL behavior so I have little fear of discovery of my diaper orders short of a box breaking open in transit, which, knock on wood, has not happened.

but regardless of no tracking info, did the package arrive on time or did it show up randomly after a week or two... or three??

I am on the east coast so both ABU and Bambino need to travel cross country for me and all of my diaper orders, with or without a tracking number, seem to arrive in about 5 working days. (again, as long as they are in stock)
    This past winter, with all of the heavy Midwest snow storms may have added a couple of days in transit.

Quote Originally Posted by babylilygirl View Post
    I am on the east coast so both ABU and Bambino need to travel cross country for me and all of my diaper orders, with or without a tracking number, seem to arrive in about 5 working days. (again, as long as they are in stock)
    This past winter, with all of the heavy Midwest snow storms may have added a couple of days in transit.
    Blimey it only takes that long to get to UK

I placed an order for 2 cases Thursday and still haven't got a tracking email. As said previously, sometimes you get a tracking email and sometimes you don't. I've order about 7 times other times from them and customer service can be real hit or miss.

From what I've what been reading, expect no tracking email and then find your package mysteriously delivered about 5 business days later or so.