Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you get your clothing?

Default Where do you get your clothing?

Just a random question. Where do you get the bulk of your clothes? & do you stray towards a certain brand, or do you shop at some small ma&pa shop?

I get most of mine from Old Navy, which is equally tied with Winners.

The rest are just random articles of clothing I got for holidays, or picked up when they were on sale, and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    Goodwill! I'm a cheap motherfucker.
    I'm not cool enough to shop there.

EmeraldsAndLime

Shirts - internets!

Pants - Well I really only buy jeans... so anywhere good jeans are sold!

Socks, underwear - Wherever really, I don't make a fashion statement with these items.

Shoes - I don't think I've worn anything but Colorado brand shoes for the past 4 years! They're comfy, look good and good quality.

Shirts - Wal Mart
    pants - Wal Mart
    boxers and socks - wal mart
    hoodies - sport stores

I'm pretty much cheap with everything but hoodies

Everything I'm wearing right now, with the only exception of my socks, is from Topman.
    Socks are probably from a supermarket.

Most of my clothes are from Topman. Girls are lucky since there have quite a lot of selection, whereas I think the only decent place for clothes for guys are from Topman... (Or as I joking call it with my friends, "TopYoungAdult" since MEN don't shop there, just teenagers and younger adults) There's lots of clothes shops with a men's section, but that's for like proper men.

I pretty much impulse buy my clothes. If I see an item I like, and I think I'd actually wear it more than twice, I'll buy it($$$ permitting). No real trend in the stores I buy from, as I get clothes anywhere from Wal-Mart to high-end preppy stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Everything I'm wearing right now, with the only exception of my socks, is from Topman.
    Socks are probably from a supermarket.

Most of my clothes are from Topman. Girls are lucky since there have quite a lot of selection, whereas I think the only decent place for clothes for guys are from Topman... (Or as I joking call it with my friends, "TopYoungAdult" since MEN don't shop there, just teenagers and younger adults) There's lots of clothes shops with a men's section, but that's for like proper men.
    SNAP! Nearly everything I wear is from Topman..and on some days, everything I wear is from Topman. River Island is another favourite of mine.

Wal-Mart, Hot Topic, and Aeropostale are where i shop, but people buy me American Eagle sometimes as gifts for b-day and Christmas.
    and yes, i bet youre thinking "Hot Topic AND Aero? wtf?". well, i get t-shirts from HT and then i get overshirts, long sleeves, jeans, and undies from Aero and Wal-Mart.