Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What parties have you been too? example Diaperfesst

Default What parties have you been too? example Diaperfesst

For me the best party I have been to was the Vermont Diaperfest in Stowe Vermont.

Of course there have been other Diaperfest parties such as Orlando and Ft Myers in Florida, York Pennsylvania, and Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. Then there was a few parties at Momma Swirvin's Place in the Rochester New York area.

What is the BESTEST party that you have been too?

Or maybe even a upcoming party that you plan to attend.

Never been to any party, I was at a munch once in Atlanta. It was actually really nice but I was shy and didn't really bond with anyone.

Parties might not be for me, I imagine it as a big gathering of ABDL, and I think of it as a bit overwhelming. Too many people, too many ABs at the same place, at the same time. Plus, I don't really feel the need to meet others for the moment.
    It would feel far too awkward for me and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

It's just hard to go to AB parties because it's scary to try to go out there and risk public exposure for being AB. It does happen but I think quite rarely.

I would love to go someday but owning a business its a little risky for me because to many dont and cant accepct me for who i am and the fear i have of loosing it as i depend on it for my income. I my try the little munch group in Boston but that would be a big step for the little me!!

The only diaper parties I have been to was hanging out with a few friends while we were diapered.

While I view such things as an interesting experience, I live in the sticks for good reason.. After living in both big city (Boston) and the tiny sticks (the suburbs of Aneth UT pop 500) I live somewhere in between now, being more than 150 miles from the nearest metropolis, in a nice, relatively quiet town of about 30,000, in an area that is no longer rural, but spread out at about 100,000 people within what I consider my local. I am happy here, with a good mix of I know about (but never met) 2 other ABDLs in my area. At this stage in my life, I would be happy to go to a party, but, lately, finances have severely limited my ability to visit areas outside of my immediate neighborhood. If such parties were planned in, say, Denver, Albuquerque, Salt Lake or Las Vegas more than a month out, I would be happy to go, but otherwise I can't really.

- - - Updated - - -

While I view such things as an interesting experience, I live in the sticks for good reason.. After living in both big city (Boston) and the tiny sticks (the suburbs of Aneth UT pop 500) I live somewhere in between now, being more than 150 miles from the nearest metropolis, in a nice, relatively quiet town of about 30,000, in an area that is no longer rural, but spread out at about 100,000 people within what I consider my local. I am happy here, with a good mix of big city amenities, but with a small town charactor. I know about (but never met) 2 other ABDLs in my area. At this stage in my life, I would be happy to go to a party, but, lately, finances have severely limited my ability to visit areas outside of my immediate neighborhood. If such parties were planned in, say, Denver, Albuquerque, Salt Lake or Las Vegas more than a month out, I would be happy to go, but otherwise I can't really.

I haven't ever been to an ABDL gathering, but I'd love to!
    The only problem I would probably have is that I am interested in women.
    Seeing men diapered creeps me out. I'm working on it by looking at images/videos of diapered men. It's going OK, but sometimes I just can't do it. Heck, when I see myself in a diaper and plastic pants, I laugh out loud!
    I find myself looking at "diaper girls" more and more, sometimes thirty hours or more.
    If I were to attend an ABDL gathering, it would be outside of my state. Security at the site would be imperative.
    A camping trip would be the best as we would 'blend-in' with other campers. If someone less bashful than I decides to bring an "I support AB/DL" placard, or an AB/DL flag, you'd never see me!
    Privacy is paramount, as is discretion.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I require a lot of things.
    If the conditions don't please me, I just wouldn't participate.
    And, that would be a real bummer!
    Angelica, am I asking too much?
    Please let let me know, OK? Thanks.......