Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gross things little kids do?

Default Gross things little kids do?

What are the grossest things you've seen little kids do?
    My little cousin ate a stick of butter once... Also, on his 1st birthday, he ate (Well, mostly wore) his blue-white-frosted ice cream cake... It looked almost freshly baked the next morning in his diaper.
    Oh, and nose picking...

i'm torn between them wiping/smearing their shit on the toilet wall, and them expecting us to believe that they've washed their hands throughly afterwards.
    and, of course, the afterwards extends into them waltzing around the house, touching everything else, handling food and even offering some to you.

disturbingly, there are teens who're still in that phase. would you like fries with this post?

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i'm torn between them wiping/smearing their shit on the toilet wall, and them expecting us to believe that they've washed their hands throughly afterwards.
    and, of course, the afterwards extends into them waltzing around the house, touching everything else, handling food and even offering some to you.

disturbingly, there are teens who're still in that phase. would you like fries with this post?
    Hahaha wow
    Actually, I'd like some Hershey's kisses.

Im thinking eating the runny nose!! never in my ab will i go there!!!

I was a lifeguard supervisor in the past, and endured something like 8 seasons of day-to-day aquatic craziness.

The pool I was at was *mostly* quiet, as it was at a fairly high class country club...BUT there is a resident swim team, and after a few seasons I got persuaded/forced/begged to become an assistant coach.

Now...I'm fairly used to the antics of swim team people, having grown up as a competitive swimmer. But I can say without a doubt that the present day swim team kids are way, WAY grosser than my generation ever was. The things they've done over the years could fill books, but the most recent incident I can think of took place at a time trials meet last season.

One of my lifeguards responded to a request by one of the away team's parents to something wrong in the bathroom, and found the entire place covered in gallons and gallons of ranch dressing. Like...every inch of the entire locker room was covered.

Besides the smell, this had the problem of basically closing off an entire locker room in the middle of a very important meet, as well as tying up my guards who ended up having to clean the godawful nastiness (instead of, you know...watching the pool?). I think that's the only time I can recall five or so members actually being kicked out wholesale by the country club (mostly because the ranch dressing was stolen from the concession stand).

As for 'code browns'...I'll not even go into THAT particular aspect of being a lifeguard supervisor.. -_-

When my EX roomie and her 8yo son moved out I cleaned the house thoroughly and found at some point over the last 7 years the kid had a habit of picking his nose and putting it on the wall behind the TV. There was quite a bugger collection back there.

Smearing shit and my son picking his up and giving it to me. Also touching his butt and getting shit on his hands.

I was going to say picking the nose and putting buggers God knows where! Drooling gets to me as well, that and a small child with a cold. Let the fun begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    As for 'code browns'...I'll not even go into THAT particular aspect of being a lifeguard supervisor.. -_-
    Remember that thread I started about my concern of fecal bacteria in pools? Your story you posted, even though you didn't really give out many details, still gives me nightmares to this day lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post

I remember not quite makeing it to the bathroom when I was 9 or 10 at my grandfathers pool and being as imbarased as I was thinking I could clean it up myself...... apparently I couldn't from what I was told by my aunt who had to scrub the entire bathroom.