Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena Bodystocking

Default Abena Bodystocking

I ordered an Abena Bodystocking the other day before I went to work wearing a Dry 24/7, and I got it in today. All I can say is wow. It's pretty much a big onesie, and with how big Dry 24/7s are it's PERFECT for holding things in place.

I'm planning on tie dying it

Just thought I'd let you know.

...didn't need the temptation.

I often wonder, "is this how I'd want to be found if my region was buried under a volcanic eruption, like Pompei?"

I want to be found standing on my bed, muscles flexed, and defiantly shaking my fist at the sky. Not in a onesie.

But I kind of want one anyhow. How do they fit? Adjustable at all?

I'm pretty sure the molten lava from a volcanic eruption would burn off your clothes, including your onesie. So unless your body's position gives clues that you were wearing a onesie, I think you'd be alright

They fit great if you get the right size. I'm 6'2" and got a Medium because I knew I would be wearing it under clothes, so it's tight. Imagine a wife beater for incontinent people.

It's not adjustable though, sorry.

i just ordered one monday...crazy xp medical, I wanted to enjoy friday by myself in my room with my supplies, so thinking i ordered stuff monday (including the bodystocking) and they didn't get shipped till yesterday...lets see what happens

It took like a day to ship to me because they're in California and I had it shipped priority mail to a local post office...

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    i just ordered one monday...crazy xp medical, I wanted to enjoy friday by myself in my room with my supplies, so thinking i ordered stuff monday (including the bodystocking) and they didn't get shipped till yesterday...lets see what happens
    Well, I'm not really keen on openly sharing where I live, but I'll say that despite my distance from California, I got my shipment in...what...two slash two and a half business days.

Blues, how did the Post Office contact you when it arrived? Did they call? I think that will be the cheapest and least getting caught way for me to order some.

The Post Office didn't get in contact with me, and you can't call them to find out if your package has arrived unfortunately. It's because it's General Delivery and they need to know it's you, ID and everything. I knew it was there though because I had asked someone at XP Medical for a tracking number and they told me they didn't have one but it should be there the next day because I live so close to them.

XP had some holliday shipping deal going that essentually said they would be under staffed durring the hollidays and new years