Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hello,

Just a bit about me:
    I like being outdoors where possible as I work in a call centre throughout the day. Enjoy going to cinemas and socializing.

I have an interest in wearing diapers and wetting. My other hobbies include reading, walking, cinema, photography, trying real ale beers and cycling.

I joined this site so I could talk to like minded people about our interests and looking for support in particular to regression.

Hello chalky and welcome to the group.

Very good use of the introduction suggestion. It is very informative.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by chalky View Post
    My other hobbies include reading, walking, cinema, photography, trying real ale beers and cycling.
    Welcome to ADISC, chalky. What do you read? And is that Pacific Northwest vibe I'm getting at all justified?

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I like to read Stephen King mainly and film adaptations so that I can understand the characters better. Sorry I'm from UK. I'm intrigued which part of intro gave idea of Pacific Northwest lol :-)

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I like to read Stephen King mainly and film adaptations so that I can understand the characters better. Sorry I'm from UK. I'm intrigued which part of intro gave idea of Pacific Northwest lol :-)
    I guess even my typing sounds rain soaked.

Really sorry I'm not very good with these introductions. Hope I haven't offended anyone

I don't think you did, I joined today and my introduction hardly had any information, Welcome!

Really sorry I'm not very good with these introductions. Hope I haven't offended anyone
    No offence taken. It is just interesting because I am from the Northwest.

I'm intrigued which part of intro gave idea of Pacific Northwest
    This

reading, walking, cinema, photography, trying real ale beers and cycling
    I've spent some time there - reads like a list of every hipster type out here in Seattle/Portland

Hello,
    ...trying real ale beers...
    I myself am in the northwest but I know for certain I'm not a hipster because I don't know what "real ale beers" are.

Do explain please