Page 1 of 28 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: New GoodNites designs?

Exclamation New GoodNites designs?

So on the GoodNites site, it seems they've got new designs for S/M, and once again, they're going with Spider-Man and Tinkerbell. Now if only they'd refresh the L/XL design, it's been three years now...

Spidey: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marvel.png 
Views:	818 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	20927

Tinkerbell: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disney.png 
Views:	1052 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	20928

I don't think they will ever refresh, the current designs for L/XL size is perfectly appropriate, that would be cool to have new designs, but they aren't needed, with the arrival of the GoodNites True-Fit, maybe put the underwear design they choose on the regular GoodNites could be a good idea, but maybe that would cost too much money for something that most teens that are forced to wear GoodNites don't care at all, they would rather wear regular underwear or Boxers if they could, but they are somehow forced to wear the L/XL size of GoodNites or Pampers Underjams. On the other hand the S/M size of GoodNites targeted at a much younger audience have some competition from Pull-Ups even if Kimberley Clark doesn't like this, they created Pull-Ups Nightime and I'm 100% sure any kid that can wear the S/M size of GoodNites would fit like a glove in a Pull-Ups for most of them at least, there's also Pampers Easy-Ups and a lot of brand of disposable training pants on the market, so they have to change their style and designs to attract this kind of audience.

I don't think they will change the L/XL size designs for the same reasons. I wish they would. The new Tinkerbell design looks so cute though.

If they did change the L/XL I have a feeling it won't be in the direction we want it to go.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby View Post
    I don't think they will change the L/XL size designs for the same reasons. I wish they would. The new Tinkerbell design looks so cute though.
    The new ones look almost like Pull-Ups. Funny how Goodnites tries to break away from Pull-Ups by making "age-appropriate designs" yet I think these look more like Pull-Ups/training pants than traditional underwear.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish they would change the designs on the L/XL as well. Maybe someday they will but I suppose it is cheaper to reuse the same design for multiple years than hire an artist, do market surveys, research the most popular children's characters, print them, and do a new release when they could just keep the old designs and most users will not even think twice about it.

I noticed in the last year or so that good nights have changed their focus from bedwetting protection for older children to night time training protection for younger kids
    that wet the bed or are still potty training.

Looks like we'll be getting new Goodnites this summer including new designs on the Large/XL's. If you go to the expo tv website & look at their programs page there is a image of the new package & of the new Goodnites pull-ups. There appears to be something special with the sides (maybe easy open or stretch). The new prints look to be a updated skater design.

Pulluplover

Tinkerbell would be awesome in XL...sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulluplover View Post
    Tinkerbell would be awesome in XL...sigh...
    Completely agree. Or include Frozen designs in the mix for variety?

I wish they made the monkey ones in xl and maybe put actual zebras on both the girl and boy goodnites and for boy blue and lime green colors.