Thread: Hello! Glad to be here.

Post Hello! Glad to be here.

Hi! I'm a little boy at heart who is halfway through my college career in Journalism. I'm a radio DJ at my uni and also a local musician in my locale and play (and have played) in many eclectic bands around the area. I mainly play drums, but have dabbled in and picked up several other instruments such as piano, bass guitar and guitar. I also experiment with electronic music from time to time. I was brought to this forum because of my interest in diapers and my infantilism/ABDL in general. Ever since I was little, I had the urge to wear diapers and/or regress, but never quite understood it until I was well into high school. I had always seen online communities online with similar people, but never bothered signing up for any of them. I'm mainly here to identify with fellow ABDLs, since nobody in my real life knows about this side of me (except my mom, who I told that I still wet a little at night--she's cool with it) and learn more about my own tendencies.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by happilyderanged View Post
    Hi! I'm a little boy at heart who is halfway through my college career in Journalism. I'm a radio DJ at my uni and also a local musician in my locale and play (and have played) in many eclectic bands around the area. I mainly play drums, but have dabbled in and picked up several other instruments such as piano, bass guitar and guitar. I also experiment with electronic music from time to time. I was brought to this forum because of my interest in diapers and my infantilism/ABDL in general. Ever since I was little, I had the urge to wear diapers and/or regress, but never quite understood it until I was well into high school. I had always seen online communities online with similar people, but never bothered signing up for any of them. I'm mainly here to identify with fellow ABDLs, since nobody in my real life knows about this side of me (except my mom, who I told that I still wet a little at night--she's cool with it) and learn more about my own tendencies.

Cheers!
    Cheers and welcome to you happilyderanged! You gave a great introduction. I was an aspiring journalist in high school, but realized I was too shy to do interviews, so I dropped that idea. In addition to the main forum, we have groups, too, with more specialized discussions. There are several ones for music and musicians and a lot of the members here are fellow musicians. Hope you have as much fun here as I am!

Hey there, many of us are glad to be here. This is certainly the place to learn more about our unique tendencies. Great intro btw. Enjoy finding your way about.

Hi and welcome. I'm an older member who is a professional musician. I played in a very good cover band for 15 years, doing the country club/wedding gigs which paid very well. My degree is in church music performance. I also like to read and write and enjoy getting out on my bike.

Quote Originally Posted by happilyderanged View Post

Cheers!
    Good (Late) Evening!

Welcome!

I am an AB with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

I am totally incontinent.

I am retired.

My non-AB interests are Electronics and Amateur Astronomy.