Thread: hello everyone.

Default hello everyone.

Hi Im not really sure what to say here other then I enjoy getting the chance to talk to some of you and maybe learn a thing or two about AB/DL as I am very new to the whole thing. other then each other my fiancÚ and I have never talked to anyone else about it so joining this forum is our first step.

Quote Originally Posted by LiinaaLynn View Post
    Hi Im not really sure what to say here other then I enjoy getting the chance to talk to some of you and maybe learn a thing or two about AB/DL as I am very new to the whole thing. other then each other my fiancÚ and I have never talked to anyone else about it so joining this forum is our first step.
    Welcome LinaaLynn! This is the place to be to learn more about your new AB/DL side. The best thing to do is to start looking at the thousands of threads we have here. Do you have any specific questions? So you're fiancÚ is into the AB/DL scene, too? It's very rare we have both members of a relationship here at the same time, but it does happen. Does he/she have his/her own account here? What do you and your fiancÚ like to do when you're not in AB mode?

He doesn't have his own account were just going to be sharing this one, and we just do ordinary day to day things play video games watch movies listen to music nothing spectacular.

welcome to the group, youll find tons of information here