Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embracing the LG side

Red face Embracing the LG side

I have been into the AB side for a little while, but recently my thoughts and AB side has been becoming more interested in the so could "sissy" or LG side. I told my mommy about it today and she was very accepting about.

But I come here to ask for tips and ways for me to embrace this side and not hold back so much. The only LG things I have are pink mommy pacifier, white tights and pink yellow duckie diaper cover.

Thank you in advance.

You could try dressing up and wearing sissy clothing of your choice. One thing I always wear is a girls t-shirt with a matching skirt.

skirts make you feel super girly as well as other feminine attire. You can also try acting more like a little girl, become obsessed with princesses and have tea parties. Constantly ask your mommy if you are pretty constantly do spontaneous twirls for no reason. Once you get in that little girl zone you'll know what to do it'll just come naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by User27983 View Post
    I have been into the AB side for a little while, but recently my thoughts and AB side has been becoming more interested in the so could "sissy" or LG side. I told my mommy about it today and she was very accepting about.

But I come here to ask for tips and ways for me to embrace this side and not hold back so much. The only LG things I have are pink mommy pacifier, white tights and pink yellow duckie diaper cover.

Thank you in advance.
    User27983,

Hi, for many of us.. a distinction is made between 'Sissy' and LG (Little Girl)... I'm not sure which of it do you seek? Is your 'mommy' a 'dom'? Do you seek humiliation, and surrender any control? That would be more suitable to the Sissy...

If, on the other hand... you merely want to feel pretty, as your little... perhaps you're an LG... do you feel innately girl?

And then perhaps... you're a bit of both...

A way to embrace this... may be as simple as visualizing it... thinking it... feeling it, and believing it... Sissy, ...LG, or some combination of both...

You have some good starts for the accoutrements... look at what's available... what speaks to you...as you?

Embrace that...and you have your answer...dear...

Accordingly,
    -Marka

You could try wearing sissy clothes like panties or a skirt. Just like Marka said there is a difference between sissy and LG.

For me, discovering my LG side meant doing what I wanted to do, even if it seemed odd at first. For example, watching girls' cartoons on Youtube. Wearing a dress and twirling, and just enjoying watching it flare out. Giggling at things. Admiring flowers (while dressed in my normal boy clothes, yes, but imagining myself as an LG). Basically, whatever comes naturally to you is the kind of LG you are. In the words of Lauren Faust, "There's more than one way to be a girl". So really, being an LG is being whoever you are, for whatever reason! You may be happiest in a pretty garden dress having tea parties, or wearing overalls and climbing trees. But the only answer is to do what makes you happiest! Have fun discovering who you are as an LG!

I like to encompass both an LG and sissy side and what I find is in order to do both effectively is that, you've got to think like an LG or a sissy. Age is a factor here, do you want to be say a 6-year-old or someone say 12-year-old. If so you've got to train your mind to act and think you are a 6-year-old etc.

Perhaps these may be of help

Girls Names:

Can anyone think of really pretty girly names?

How To Be Girly

How to Be a Girly Girl: 26 Steps - wikiHow

And wear frilly socks and mary janes shoes.

I have been looking into different kinds of mini skirts and mary jane shoes. Where do you buy them cheap?