Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there,

Default Hey there,

Hello everyone i guess...
    I'm not really good at introductions but i'm going to try.

I'm right now 18 and going to high school. I am really new in this world of AB/DL's. Basically it started years ago when is was about 11 years old. I used to thinks a lot about diapers, but i didn't do anything with that thoughts. Years later I found myself a lot more intersted in them and started looking on the internet, about that time i was about 14/15. I found out that i wasn't the only one with this feelings. When i read that it was a kind of a fetish I was really shocked and happy at the same time, because it meant that i wasn't alone, but still. The years after that I tried not to think about it, because this wasn't what i wanted to be. When i was about 16/17 I started to accept who i am, and I was completely fine with who I was. At that moment I found out about "adisc". First I started just to read about others, but today I decided to sign up as well. For me this is a really big step, cause this is basically the first time I talk about it. Nobody around me knows that I am a DL.

furthermore I have a really good life. School is going well and I have great friends. I think that maybe you should know that I'm dyslectic and that I sometimes have trouble writing proper English (English isn't my main-language).

I hope I get a great time here and that I can finally make a really small step in talking freely about being a DL.

Greetings ParagonFTW

Welcome Paragon. I'm sure you will find a lot of support here.

And don't worry about your English. It's very easily understood.

Paragon,

Warm welcome. In the week that I have been on ADISK, I have shared a lot of things that no one ever knew, made some friends, and even gotten up the courage to tell the man I am in a relationship with. He has been accepting and said it was fine for me to wear diapers as long as it was discreet and not involving anyone but he and I in any of it. Hope ADISK is not going against that.
    I had been collecting supplies for sewing my own padding for a month or two. I used Google search to try to find some pattern ideas. I was basicly going for maybe a 12" x 5" plastic backed pad. Well I started finding these social sites somehow, so after about 24 hours of research I needed to join ADISK. So I just found out I was DL about a week ago, but the attraction to wetting myself has been there since preschool.
    F.L.

Hi and welcome. I see in your profile you haven't tried diapers yet, is there anything keeping you from them? Parents perhaps? I don't get many chances to buy diapers either because I still live at home and don't have a driver's license.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Hi and welcome. I see in your profile you haven't tried diapers yet, is there anything keeping you from them? Parents perhaps? I don't get many chances to buy diapers either because I still live at home and don't have a driver's license.
    I guess that I never tried them because I'm still living with my parents. but I'm pretty sure I will have some in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonFTW View Post
    I guess that I never tried them because I'm still living with my parents. but I'm pretty sure I will have some in the future.
    I know how that goes. I have always wanted diapers and in junior high and high school I finally was able to try them and it was bliss. Make sure when you do finally get to try them to enjoy that moment. Its one of the best moments you will ever have when it comes to diapers is that first diaper as an adult. I am also new to this whole sharing thing. I have told my wife and before I had told a couple girlfriends but nobody ever understood it and thought it was odd. It is so great to talk to other people that understand this part of who you are.

congratulations and welcome to ADISC! its an amazing place with tons of nice people and i can empathize with your story (i know i'm only a year older but still i get the long process). yeah be sure to post a lot and tell us more about you so you can make your name green and stuff lol oh and dont forget about the groups too, those are another cool way to identify yourself.
    and yeah be VERY careful since you still live with your parents. i got really into this website and other ones like it and my real world and this world began to get to close and eventually collided, which can be discouraging and disaterous, so you must be very wary of them and always cover your tracks.
    other than that, welcome to ADISC, enjoy yourself

I am sure that I'm going to have a great time here. I have been on this forum for a couple of days, and during those days I was really active. I do have some difficulties to tell nobody, because basically I want to tell my girlfriend, but I think that would have lots of negative consequences. That's probably also the reason why I came here, just to talk about it without really having to bother about the consequences. Luckily recently I ended "a period of depression" for me. Because finding out about this part of my life was really difficult for me. But it's already nice to talk with people about it, and I'm hoping that I'm going to be more "experienced" in this subject in probably a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonFTW View Post
    I am sure that I'm going to have a great time here. I have been on this forum for a couple of days, and during those days I was really active. I do have some difficulties to tell nobody, because basically I want to tell my girlfriend, but I think that would have lots of negative consequences. That's probably also the reason why I came here, just to talk about it without really having to bother about the consequences. Luckily recently I ended "a period of depression" for me. Because finding out about this part of my life was really difficult for me. But it's already nice to talk with people about it, and I'm hoping that I'm going to be more "experienced" in this subject in probably a few years.
    Just as some advice about the whole girlfriend thing, I've been down that road 3 different times (final time with my wife). First off, wait until its a serious relationship in my opinion. Not saying wait until your engaged but once you hit that stage where you are sharing personal secrets. Second, don't act like its something bad. If you bring it up saying that its so weird and odd and might freak them out, well, then they are prepped for something horrible. If you bring it up say something like, hey, I have this fetish for diapers. Its more common than someone would think and point them here. One of the best ways is the whole I'll tell you my fetish if you tell me yours. It makes you more equal in the conversation, sharing deep dark secrets. Third, don't expect her to want to do it. Not saying it won't happen but don't push it too much. If you push it too hard, she won't have anything to do with it because she will feel like its more important to you than she is. Don't take this as stuff to scare you but instead use it to your advantage. Make sure to share it with her if you do foresee your relationship going further, don't wait until you are engaged or married but also, you don't want everyone knowing your deepest secrets either so don't share it if you aren't "that" close. Also, glad to hear on the depression, my wife has spells of depression too and I know how difficult it is. Biggest thing is to first accept yourself and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoX View Post
    Just as some advice about the whole girlfriend thing, I've been down that road 3 different times (final time with my wife). First off, wait until its a serious relationship in my opinion. Not saying wait until your engaged but once you hit that stage where you are sharing personal secrets. Second, don't act like its something bad. If you bring it up saying that its so weird and odd and might freak them out, well, then they are prepped for something horrible. If you bring it up say something like, hey, I have this fetish for diapers. Its more common than someone would think and point them here. One of the best ways is the whole I'll tell you my fetish if you tell me yours. It makes you more equal in the conversation, sharing deep dark secrets. Third, don't expect her to want to do it. Not saying it won't happen but don't push it too much. If you push it too hard, she won't have anything to do with it because she will feel like its more important to you than she is. Don't take this as stuff to scare you but instead use it to your advantage. Make sure to share it with her if you do foresee your relationship going further, don't wait until you are engaged or married but also, you don't want everyone knowing your deepest secrets either so don't share it if you aren't "that" close. Also, glad to hear on the depression, my wife has spells of depression too and I know how difficult it is. Biggest thing is to first accept yourself and go from there.
    I am sure that I'm not going to tell my girlfriend this soon, but I definitely will have to say it at one point. Also I don't really see the fetish as a bad thing myself anymore. Still being a bit depressed over time, but that is fading away. I do try to accept myself as much as I can but that is still pretty difficult for me.

But... I don't really like to ask this but how did your girlfriend react at first? don't have to answer if you don't want too. Still thanks for your comment :3