Thread: Where to buy Drynites from other countries

Default Where to buy Drynites from other countries

Hey, I don't post on here much, I normally just peruse the boards with a significant amount of shyness, but I have a question I'm hoping y'all might be able to answer.

Any idea where I can order Drynites from Australia? I have really wanted to try the designs they have over there. When I searched on Amazon and Ebay for drynites they had some listings for the UK version but none from Australia (different designs). Any idea how I might be able to order some; hopefully not too expensively but at this point my curiosity has overcome me so I don't mind paying a bit for the shipping.

Also, are they ever going to update the Goodnites here in the states? They have been the same forever.

I'd like to know the same as well since I found out about the dinosaur drynites I'm very motivated to at least see what the rest of the world has even if I can't fit into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I'd like to know the same as well since I found out about the dinosaur drynites I'm very motivated to at least see what the rest of the world has even if I can't fit into them.
    The dinosaur ones are from the UK, and it appears from what I saw that you can at least find some listings for them on Amazon and Ebay. They seem more common than the Australian ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Iweargoodnites View Post
    The dinosaur ones are from the UK, and it appears from what I saw that you can at least find some listings for them on Amazon and Ebay. They seem more common than the Australian ones.
    I assumed that Australia would have had the same as the UK. I'm impressed on how they did they did it.
    Bedwetting Pants And Other Bedwetting Products at - DryNites.com.au and I'm perplexed on the larger sizes being somewhat bland and now even more I think the US is perceived as childish with the special Disney prints for the small and the prints on the large vs the non licensed smalls and in this case the blank larges.

I really like the more plain look the L/XL sizes have in Australia. They still are definitely goodnites but look more teenager oriented. I'm of course just curious to try them but I would imagine a preteen or young teen who actually wets the bed would much prefer the Australia designs.

Now I just need to figure out how I can find some without taking a vacation to Australia (I wish!).

Hi buddy, have you considered a trade etc with someone in Australia?

Oh yeah! i am in Australia and happy to help, PM me or whatever though please note I may take over a week to respond due to kangaroo communication networks and being busy.

Okay, I seem to be having difficulty sending you a pm but I am definitely interested