Thread: Just poking around!

Default Just poking around!

Hi, I'm just a person exploring this little world. I made this account a while ago when I was just learning about ABDL stuff, but I didn't really get into it until recently. Now that I'm in college and somewhat-independent, I can budget away for some diapers and fun frilly things! I'm pretty friendly, but I'm also pretty quiet and I tend to lurk unless there's something I really want to talk about.

Apart from the obvious, I'm a fan of techy stuff and writing. I've been playing with firmwares on my Nexus 4 and playing video games recently, since I'm on break right now. Speaking of my break, I'm hoping to use it to explore the site and learn about the wide world of ABDL stuff I've been missing out on! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Erthie View Post
    Hi, I'm just a person exploring this little world. I made this account a while ago when I was just learning about ABDL stuff, but I didn't really get into it until recently. Now that I'm in college and somewhat-independent, I can budget away for some diapers and fun frilly things! I'm pretty friendly, but I'm also pretty quiet and I tend to lurk unless there's something I really want to talk about.

Apart from the obvious, I'm a fan of techy stuff and writing. I've been playing with firmwares on my Nexus 4 and playing video games recently, since I'm on break right now. Speaking of my break, I'm hoping to use it to explore the site and learn about the wide world of ABDL stuff I've been missing out on! :3
    Welcome aboard Erthie! Hope you're enjoying your break. We're here to help you explore your quest for diapers and frilly things. Ask anything you want and by all means, feel free to comment on anything!

Welcome Earthie! I am glad your college budget is allowing you to get diapers. ABDL is a great way to spend money.