Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I wash plastic pants?

Default How do I wash plastic pants?

They are from baby-pants ... original ... printed.

What's the best way to keep 'em looking fab?

after 10 washings grab a new pair from your stash and put the old ones on the bottom

Normally I just rinse them off in the sower and hang dry. From time to time I will wash them with my delicates in the washer and hang dry.

I rinse mine in the shower and air dry them on a plastic hangar inside out. Every so often some mild dish soap can be used on them.

Yes, I wash mine with dish detergent while I'm washing in the shower. I rinse them thoroughly and air dry them hanging on a plastic hanger.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I rinse mine in the shower and air dry them on a plastic hangar inside out. Every so often some mild dish soap can be used on them.
    I do the same with my own plastic pants.

I wash them on delicate cycle in washing machine. Dry them on low heat for 15 minutes with two towels in the dryer at the same time.

Shower babykins site has how to take care of plastic pants they sell no harsh soaps.
    Plus oils from baby lotin's dry the plastic out even the oil from your skin can in time.

Well I hand wash mine in the shower. Just be sure if you use soap that it is mild and that you thoroughly rinse out the soap. Failure to rinse out the soap can cause skin rashes.

Thanks,

I have no intention of bleaching my stuff, but I thought some mouth wash instead of fabric softener would be a nice complimentary smell for my cloth, but might be too harsh for plastic.