Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

I've returned! I'm Lily (formally Vyxie). I joined in 2010. I was googling some stuff about pacifiers today (because I received my (technically my second one, but I don't have my first anymore) Nuk 5 I ordered) and I was reading a thread here and ran across posts that I had made myself, so I decided to log in and update things. And here we are! I moved from California to North Dakota in October of last year and got a job shortly after. I'm living with my two partners (a bi boy and a transguy who is non-op, non-hrt) and I'm slowly working on getting my letter of recommendation for HRT for myself. I've been dealing with a lot of dysphoria lately, so I decided to get a Nuk 5 again to keep me at ease and I'm enjoying it as much as I did last time I had one. If you're still around and remember me for years ago, say hi! I've missed you all and I look forward to seeing what's been going on around here in my absence.

Also, there was a story here that I read back then and it was astonishingly great. I loved it a lot and I can't seem to find it now. Might anyone know what it was? It had many chapters and the end was a great twist.

Edit: Oh yes, it was BabyStar and it appears to have been removed.

Hi Lily and welcome back to the group.

I can relate to the periods of dysphoria. I am sure living in the Dakotas can add to that very easily.

Nice to have you back.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hi Lily and welcome back to the group.

I can relate to the periods of dysphoria. I am sure living in the Dakotas can add to that very easily.

Nice to have you back.

Egor
    Thanks Egor. Actually, the people here in Jamestown are nicer than I expected. I'm out at work and able to express myself freely. I do get some stares and some comments, but no one has been rude or mean to me. It sure is beautiful out here! I still need to go see some buffaloes, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by lilypure604 View Post
    Thanks Egor. Actually, the people here in Jamestown are nicer than I expected. I'm out at work and able to express myself freely. I do get some stares and some comments, but no one has been rude or mean to me. It sure is beautiful out here! I still need to go see some buffaloes, hehe.
    That sounds like the people on the Hopi Res. I liked being around them more then the "people" in Phoenix.