Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fellow dA artists, I need help

Default Fellow dA artists, I need help

deviantArt has always been a great hideout for anyone to steal artwork and slap their mark over it. Well, it would seem that some of my artwork has been taken as well.

I've made it a point to not upload my diaper-related pieces onto dA for some time now, but some clown has uploaded some poorly traced copies of my work onto his dA for over 6 months now.

Glowing Aqua Swampert In A Diaper by PokeLoveroftheWorld on deviantART
    My Version Of A Shiny Growlithe In A Diaper by PokeLoveroftheWorld on deviantART

These two deviations were copied from two that I have had sitting in my album on ADISC for nearly a year now.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/j...y-artwork.html

It would help out a lot if these stolen pieces were taken down, so I ask those of us on here who have a dA account to help report this guy and put an end to it. If you can, I would be most thankful.

emberthefox

That seams wrong by a lot I as a writer read others work than change it a lot with permision by sendimg them a final draft but stealing anothers art work with So much disregard would drive me crazy. The groulith is also yours other than color same expresion

Quote Originally Posted by emberthefox View Post
    That seams wrong by a lot I as a writer read others work than change it a lot with permision by sendimg them a final draft but stealing anothers art work with So much disregard would drive me crazy. The groulith is also yours other than color same expresion
    Exact reason why I listed the Swampert and the Grwolithe as both are clearly traced around my drawings.

emberthefox

I know as soon as I posted it I reread your first post. Open mouth insert foot

Great, now he's denying that he stole it, deleted our comments, and we can't comment. Fucking twat.

Guys, file actual reports. Don't just comment on the page. Link to anywhere on the net where the pictures are time-stamped as having been there longer than the pics on DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Guys, file actual reports. Don't just comment on the page. Link to anywhere on the net where the pictures are time-stamped as having been there longer than the pics on DA.
    What do you think was the first thing I did? Whenever I see someone use any of my works without my permission, I don't screw around and point my finger at him: I take action. I was merely asking for people with dA accounts to help out and do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    What do you think was the first thing I did? Whenever I see someone use any of my works without my permission, I don't screw around and point my finger at him: I take action. I was merely asking for people with dA accounts to help out and do the same.
    I didn't mean to offend. I'm only making sure. All that was mentioned was the comments, and I kind of meant that more than just you should officially report it.

That sucks Jag... At least if they were goin to appropriate your stuff, they could have changed it up a bit or at least done something awesome with it. What they've done looks crap. Bad form.