Thread: Big Bang Theory diaper reference (Spoiler alert)

noctis

Default Big Bang Theory diaper reference (Spoiler alert)

Did anyone catch last weeks episode of The Big Bang Theory (season 7 episode 21)? In the second to last scene Raj and his new love interest (I forgot her name but it's not Lucy) are going to watch a scary movie together and his girlfriend jokes that she was a nanny for 3 years and that if Raj gets scared she can change his diaper.

In another fairly recent episode all the guys are on their laptops ready for Comic-Con tickets to go on sale. Raj says he has to pee, to which Sheldon replies "Every year I told you wear a diaper" then Raj says "And I told you I get diaper rash." (see link below)

Raj's small bladder is the subject of several jokes on the show as well, but I don't think the character actually wears diapers (although Kunal Nayyar would look really cute wearing a diaper). Raj is my favorite character on the show , because they write him as being really emotional and kindhearted.

Just wondering if anyone remembers any other references on the show and what people think.

The Big Bang Theory Raj Vs Sheldon - YouTube

I saw that episode last night, with my wife who knows about my fetish but wants nothing to do with it. That's always a little awkward, when something like that comes up. Should I laugh? Would she immediately connect why I'm laughing? Would that make things tense? Oh, so much drama over thick underwear.

-RMS

I saw it too. Too bad we didn't get to see diapers. That would have been even funnier.

I get the feeling diapers would be more socially acceptable for a situation where you can't run to the restroom (like buying Comic-Con tickets).

I was just thinking this last week how the "The Big Bang Theory" show would be absolutely great in introducing a AB/DL ideas. They could have one of the guys develop a bladder problem and have to wear diapers, then have the female character in the relationship develop and interest in keeping her partner diapered. I think it would be a good story line.

noctis

Quote Originally Posted by Leeb View Post
    I was just thinking this last week how the "The Big Bang Theory" show would be absolutely great in introducing a AB/DL ideas. They could have one of the guys develop a bladder problem and have to wear diapers, then have the female character in the relationship develop and interest in keeping her partner diapered. I think it would be a good story line.
    Right?!

Another time I thought of was when Amy asked if she smelled baby powder, and Sheldon said no it was talc, then Amy said he was like a sexy toddler.
    (Update-Found it! It's season 4 episode 21 http://bigbangtrans.wordpress.com/se...nt-dissection/)

Very true.......sad so many close minded folks.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I saw that episode last night, with my wife who knows about my fetish but wants nothing to do with it. That's always a little awkward, when something like that comes up. Should I laugh? Would she immediately connect why I'm laughing? Would that make things tense? Oh, so much drama over thick underwear.

-RMS