Thread: Hello everyone!

PampersScent

Default Hello everyone!

I'm currently new to this site but I'm not new to liking diapers, I've had a sparked interest in diapers ever since I was a little kid and if it wasn't obvious from my name I LOVE the smell of a fwesh Pamper (Luvs smell great too). Anyways, my inbox is always open if you're someone who'd enjoy talking about diapers, RP'ing or whatever else!

Quote Originally Posted by PampersScent View Post
    I'm currently new to this site but I'm not new to liking diapers, I've had a sparked interest in diapers ever since I was a little kid and if it wasn't obvious from my name I LOVE the smell of a fwesh Pamper (Luvs smell great too). Anyways, my inbox is always open if you're someone who'd enjoy talking about diapers, RP'ing or whatever else!
    Hi ya PampersScent! Yes, they do have a wonderfully addictive scent don't they? Welcome to the group! We have lots of fun here talking about any number of things. I see you like films. What genre(s) do you like?

PampersScent

I'm really into 70's era of film, like the godfather and taxi driver. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi and welcome PampersScent. It's nice seeing you in the chatroom also.

Quote Originally Posted by PampersScent View Post
    I'm really into 70's era of film, like the godfather and taxi driver. Thanks for the warm welcome!
    We obviously grew up in the same decade lol!

Welcome!

I look forward to seeing your posts and meeting you more through discussions on here.

So do you wear just Pampers baby diapers or do you use training pants as well?