Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What To Put In My Bottle

Default What To Put In My Bottle

I want to put something that tastes a little different than just milk into my nighttime bottle. But I have heard formula tastes awful.
    So I was wondering if anyone had any advice on things I could add to milk to make a distinction between what "little me" drinks from my bottle and what "big me" drinks the next day.

I had thought maybe putting some formula into milk might work ... but I'm not sure.

Any advice?

Try a bit of vanilla extract in your milk with a itty bit of sugar. It's reeeeeeally yummy! And juice, of course.

I like orange juice or grape juice. Not the fermented kind.

I always either did white grape juice, or chocolate milk in mine. If you're going to use chocolate milk, I'd suggest the premade kind, though, because the chocolate powder and syrup are kind of hard to mix up in a bottle, or at least they were in my experience.

I was considering putting some malted milk powder in white milk and using that.
    I just have this crazy need to seep rate things I do when I'm small. I considered formula but I don't think I could stomach it.
    I have used juice but it just doesn't feel quite "bedtime"

I drink sweet tea out of mine since I've been on a sweet tea kick lately.

being a college student, my days are fueled by starbuck's white chocolate mocha frappuchinos and coca cola pretty much when i wake up and when i go to bed, so do those work in bottles? i doubt the starbucks drink would but would soda be drinkable from a bottle?

Frappuchinos are good. I've put regular lattes in as well. Soda works fine as does beer.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    Frappuchinos are good. I've put regular lattes in as well. Soda works fine as does beer.
    Oh sweet! I didn't think it would work cuz it's sort of ice-cream-ish, but i guess it could work if I ordered it without java chips lol my concern with soda was its corrosive properties damaging the bottle :p lol I wanna try that now, though the barista's might give me a funny look when I show up with a bottle xD