Thread: Oh hai!

Default Oh hai!

Hello everyone out in cyberspace and wherever you may be!

So who be this person whom youve just gained acaintence with? Well, i did join quite a while back but shortly after the webpage went down for some reason (hackers i belive, was it not something like that?) and i guess i just forgot about it by accident. But ive finnaly found myself back to the community after much looking!

So who am i? Im a 19 year old filmmaker from sweden whos currently studying TV technology and the likes. Therefor, as you already guessed, im a big fan of movies (preferably horror movies, and not the "Scary japanese kids", the 80s were the best times indeed) and video games whom im afraid play far to much of. As i create and edit movies im allways interested in comparing and watching other works for creative development ^_^

My interest in thissite comes from the fact that im a DL, although untested. Have actually ordered a pack though so im on the right track to explore this side of myself.

So i hope this covers allot, have a good one til i meet you in the forums or such :> Have a good one!

I did put in an animated avatar, i hope this is okey. Some forums forbid it but i couldnt find any info if it was or wasnt allowed here. Il just change in that case ^_^

Peachy

Hi and welcome! Enjoy your time on ADISC and make lots of new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_ View Post
    I did put in an animated avatar, i hope this is okey. Some forums forbid it but i couldnt find any info if it was or wasnt allowed here. Il just change in that case ^_^

Actually, we do have a rule that forbid animated avatars. Or we did before our former forum crashed and was replaced by this one. Either way, may i ask you to replace your animated avatar with a still one?! I'm not sure how you've managed to upload an animated avatar in the first place, but it's obviously there.
    Thanks
    !

Peachy

Well, nothing that stopped me so theres a bug for you mods to figure out ^_^

Il have to find a replacement in time, should be some good out there.