Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coloring book gift!

Default Coloring book gift!

So I'm posting this a bit late, but a couple days after Easter my mom surprised me with an Easter basket! What was in the basket was lots of candy, a Pokemon t shirt, but what surprised me the most was that there was a My Little Pony Friendship is magic coloring book! I'm a rely big brony so it was pretty exciting. Another thing was a chocolate bunny but was Peter Rabbit themed. Now I don't know about you guys, but when I was rely little my mom used to read me Peter Rabbit stories to me all the time. I'm guessing since my mom found out about my AB/DL side she might be supporting me in a very subtle way or this could just be a wild coincidence. Just thought I would share.

Coincidence seems far fetched to me. I would have to think she is giving your little a little gift. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrey View Post
    Coincidence seems far fetched to me. I would have to think she is giving your little a little gift. Sweet.
    That's what I assumed. I was rely surprised by the whole thing and made
    me rely happy!

That is soooo sweet! I'm glad your mom supported you in a nice and thoughtful way. That is, by the way, such a beautiful way to support. It's not too 'gross' or too forward or all in your business. It's just a small gift, like a little nod in your direction. So nice! Have fun coloring!

I do not care what anybody says You are never to old to color.

I have even made my teenage son get the kids menu so I could color.

I have to echo what others have said, that it's nice that your mom is supporting you. Mine sent me to a shrink. Enjoy the moment and the coloring book. Peter Rabbit has been around a long time. I had the stories read to me too. I still love Peter Rabbit and the wonderful illustrations. Thank you Beatrix Potter.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I have to echo what others have said, that it's nice that your mom is supporting you. Mine sent me to a shrink. Enjoy the moment and the coloring book. Peter Rabbit has been around a long time. I had the stories read to me too. I still love Peter Rabbit and the wonderful illustrations. Thank you Beatrix Potter.
    The chocolate bunny came with a little Peter Rabbit story book :3

Aww, this is really cute. I'm so glad your mother is being supportive of this. A lot of parents may distances themselves from this or even flip out. It's great to have tolerant, understanding parents. My own mum is very much the same way. She doesn't buy ABDL paraphernalia for me, but that's only because I've never wanted to involve her in it. But she is very understanding of my desires and doesn't judge me for them.

I am quite jealous. A colouring book sounds like a wonderful gift! I wish I had one...

It might be a little childish, but I dont think it's enough to support the idea that A. she knows and B. she'll help you indulge in it. Of course no parent is going to go out and buy their adult kid diapers, at least without consulting first. But she could of easily bought a sippy cup and put that into the basket.

given what was in the basket I'd say:

candy because everyone likes it
    pokemon shirt since TC has liked pokemon since childhood
    MLP:FiM coloring book? Cheap and TC's publicly a Brony.

No knowing for sure that she knows of ab/dl and was supporting it by giving a rather standard custom made Easter basket.