Thread: Changing Your Little's Name?

Default Changing Your Little's Name?

I'm just wondering if it is normal to change your Little's name from time to time. I don't have a name for my Little Boy side, but I do for my LG side. Over a year ago I came up with my LG name, Maddy, and have liked it ever since then. Recently though, I have been liking the name, Jazz. I find it cute, but a bit more mature. Is that a bad thing for LG name?

So is it ok with changing my LG name? Have any other LGs changed their Little's name?

as long as you haven't gotten a birth certificate for your little yet it's probably just fine to change his or her name.... after that, of course, the court would have to be involved in any name-change in order for it to be legal. (smirk...)

That's an interesting question because I've been thinking about changing my little's name too. At first I fell in love with Olivia (and Olive for short) but I just don't like it as much any more. I don't have an alternative yet so I'll probably stick with the name for a while longer.

I real life it is difficult to change your name. For our 'little' side it is easy - so why not?

I say go ahead and change it as many times as needed to get it right.

I see nothing wrong with it.
    A LG side is a other part of you, and you want to make
    sure its a name you will enjoy having.

There isn't anything wrong with that, from the perspective of you sort of acting out inner desires. With me though, my LG is apart of me.. and we are both named Angel. So it's a bit different, but differences are totally okay too!

I hope you have a lot of fun, and Jazz really is a nice name.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    There isn't anything wrong with that, from the perspective of you sort of acting out inner desires. With me though, my LG is apart of me.. and we are both named Angel. So it's a bit different, but differences are totally okay too!

I hope you have a lot of fun, and Jazz really is a nice name.
    Ok, i'll bite.... i'm curious.
    how do you mean that your LG is a part of you.

I don't think it's very odd. It seems like some people change everything all the time. They change their fursonas every month. They change their usernames fifty billion times a year. (I am exaggerating.... just slightly) I thought I was indecisive, but sometimes I can't believe how often people change their minds. So changing something every once in a while isn't that bad

There is absolutely nothing wrong with changing your LG name, make sure you like it and that it suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    Ok, i'll bite.... i'm curious.
    how do you mean that your LG is a part of you.
    ....I really don't understand what you mean in this, of course her LG is a part of her O.o

I have alot of names :3 Mostly more as titles for all the different parts of me I think of it as, there are 2 halves of me, Me and Jelly. Jelly is my kinky side, she has lotsd of other names such as Jynx, Miss, PJ, Fishie ect who are all different sides of my kinky self I hope that's not too confusing O.o