Thread: Ageplay & Mental Illness

Default Ageplay & Mental Illness

I'm sorry if this seems too long or like I'm giving out my life story. I'm just curious.

I've had Bipolar Disorder for awhile now. My medication doesn't work at all. When I get into a manic episode, I don't slow down at all. I keep screaming/bouncing/shaking. I more commonly have anger manic, the fights that are caused thrugh this can go on for hours. After my fiance has his alone time during these fights, he's a lot more calm than I am and he's ready to sort things out. Usually I'm still shouting or fidgeting or just ignoring him. But by the time he can finish whispering "Come to Daddy for a snuggle," in my ear, I'm already curled up in his lap even though I wanted to get as far away as possible a few minutes ago.

Another example is when I'm feeling stressed and I put a diaper on or have my pacifier in my mouth, I don't feel so stressed anymore. Does anyone get anything like this, or am I just imagining it?

Your regressing to a less stressful time in your

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaSela View Post
    I'm sorry if this seems too long or like I'm giving out my life story. I'm just curious.

I've had Bipolar Disorder for awhile now. My medication doesn't work at all. When I get into a manic episode, I don't slow down at all. I keep screaming/bouncing/shaking. I more commonly have anger manic, the fights that are caused thrugh this can go on for hours. After my fiance has his alone time during these fights, he's a lot more calm than I am and he's ready to sort things out. Usually I'm still shouting or fidgeting or just ignoring him. But by the time he can finish whispering "Come to Daddy for a snuggle," in my ear, I'm already curled up in his lap even though I wanted to get as far away as possible a few minutes ago.

Another example is when I'm feeling stressed and I put a diaper on or have my pacifier in my mouth, I don't feel so stressed anymore. Does anyone get anything like this, or am I just imagining it?
    WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!! I'M ADHD, BIPOLAR, AND AUTISTIC, WITH DEPRESSION AND OCCASIONAL FITS OF INSOMNIA!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude its common to do as you do, at least in our case. Bear In Mind these are Psycological Disorders that have no real Physical side effects, its all Mental In the Brain. ALSO regression is all mental and in the Brain. See where im going. i am on meds mostly for show so my job and CDL don't get revoked. i treat my ADHD with Monster energy and tons of Mountain Dew, stimulants actually calm me down and enough caffine can put me to sleep. autisim just puts me into the mindset of a child easier, i am emotionally still 7 i still get upset easily and occasionally will have a Child meltdown so naturally i discovered ABDL. regression is a good tactic to ease stress and anger, by slipping into the mindset of a child you are also subject to their emotions, a big hug and some Cuddlz will go a long way. Just Remember Medication is nothing but a combination of Chemicals that produce a certian effect, there are natural psycological ways to cope as well age play is one of them. Trust me what is happening is Completely normal you are not imagining things.

But on a secondary note swing by the introduction forum and spin up a thread there so the rest of us knows what you like and can welcome you propper.

i am not bipolar but you may of stumbled on something here. one of the most important things as a bipolar is to relax and get normal sleep. it sounds like you are relaxed wearing a diaper, i wear them all day usually hidden under my jeans or work clothes and it relaxes me!! and i wear them at bedtime. i would use an adult pacifier at bedtime i got used to mine in a few days and i sleep like baby!! really!!! I know bipolar is very serious and anything like this that relaxes you Im sure will help!!!