Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to tell my mate

Default I want to tell my mate

I want to tell my mate that I am a baby fur. Im VERY nervous even thinking about it. how should I bring up the subject?

Um... im not into the -fur scene, but bringing up this kinda thing is pretty much along the same lines as many secret interests. but first, by mate, do you mean it in the British sense for friend, or for a boyfriend/girlfriend, or a lifetime mate (spouse)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Um... im not into the -fur scene, but bringing up this kinda thing is pretty much along the same lines as many secret interests. but first, by mate, do you mean it in the British sense for friend, or for a boyfriend/girlfriend, or a lifetime mate (spouse)?
    oops forgot about that definition XD when I say mate I use it as spouse/life time mate. we have been together for about 6 months now

Honestly i think you should wait a few more months so you really get to know em because they may use it against you later on.

Mesmerale

Well, it really depends on how you feel your mate with react.

There's no way that we know what she would be thinking. (No, guys, I'm not being close-minded or assuming anything. His info says that he's straight.)

Are there any experiences or actions that could even slightly support that she would be supportive?

On the flip side, are there any that could slightly support that she would be freaked out or even malevolent?

well, if you two are sure you wanna be together, then you should just tell her. when i told my wife about diapers, i told her that i trust her enough to tell her and not have to worry what she thinks. if you two really wanna be together, im sure that even if she finds it awkward, she'll understand. she may even wanna check it out too, but you shouldnt pressure her to. it seems like it would be hard to tell her, but its easy if you trust each other. if you really think she might be upset, make sure you sound like youre telling her because you reached a new level of trust. it might just bring you two even closer.

I told my wife and it worked out well. Of course she had discovered my diaper order and wanted to know why. She also is diabetic, and I have saved her life hundreds of times from low blood sugar, so my situation is unique, just as your situation. Because of that uniqueness, only you have any idea as to how she will respond. If you want more affirmative answers, then you need to give us more background and information.

well, I squeezed out some info from her without giving myself away. she likes baby furs, but doesnt see herself ever being with one (lol) I guess it would be best to wait and talk to her about it another time.

well from the sound of it I would go for it just dont realy ask her to try if she is curious then thats just a bonus =) actualy something simmaler is going down with me and a mate (best friend) he knows a AB I talk to over Xbox and that have become good friends to so the AB I know is going to tell my friend he's a AB (he lived in the US so no negitve effects for him if my mate dosnt like it but if he dosent mind iam going to tell my friend about me ^^

So all in all I think u got a good chance man so why not

well, I think she knows... I was being goofy in the shower and made myself a suds mohawk, she laughed at me and asked if I was secretly a baby fur. I was shocked and said yes. she just smiled and the subject hasnt come up since. I dont know if she took that as a serious statment. either way I do feel a little better after that ^.^