Thread: Tattoos-Great Decoration!!

Default Tattoos-Great Decoration!!

Honestly I found a really good way to decorate diapers and keep it looking real use temporary tattoos on them. YEP thats right temporary tattoos I look for really babyish ones like mickey donald or just cartoon animals and it works like a charm on most white cloth based ones just take the temporary tattoo and place it on your diaper with a small amount of water and pressure and VOILA you have a printed baby diaper I am sure someone could get super creative with a bunch

Gee for a moment I thought you meant the real deal tattoo of diaper safety pins on the flesh - proper placement just off the lower waist/hips ! Whew that would have been something !

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    Gee for a moment I thought you meant the real deal tattoo of diaper safety pins on the flesh - proper placement just off the lower waist/hips ! Whew that would have been something !
    yeah, that would have been *something* you'd probably get lasered or covered up pretty quickly.

Question

How match water is needed, how are the tattoos & water applied, & do the tattoos stain clothes?

There are also ink and stamp pad kits you can use that I imagine will work just as well. Like this one.

Don't forget fabric spray paint, & Youdu at home screen printing machines.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 16-May-2014 at 16:56.