Thread: Womens overalls

Default Womens overalls

I'm looking for a pair of womens overalls, either in pink or lavender. I know there are companies selling these items online, just wondering if anyone has ordered something like this and who they had best results with. Prices seem to range from $30-$100 and I'd like to spend between $30 and $50 if possible. I'd also like to find them in courduroy, but haven't been able to locate any? Suggestions? Thanks.

Dear Straycatz
    Have you tried looking in used clothing stores? Having found a few found a few and they are rare, in the good will stores. Wearing them in public has become my new normal and i do get away with this new style. They do hide my diaper but show off my legs. Our neighbours and friends call them my Liberace pants. The bibs coveralls are out there and they are worth finding them .
    sincerely yours mypet

Quote Originally Posted by mypet View Post
    Dear Straycatz
    Have you tried looking in used clothing stores? Having found a few found a few and they are rare, in the good will stores. Wearing them in public has become my new normal and i do get away with this new style. They do hide my diaper but show off my legs. Our neighbours and friends call them my Liberace pants. The bibs coveralls are out there and they are worth finding them .
    sincerely yours mypet
    mypet, I have tried Goodwill and Salvation Army stores with no luck so far, but will keep trying. I have found some online sellers, just hesitant as I've never dealt with these particular businesses. On the bright side, I recently found a great pink and black tiger striped footed sleeper at a used clothing store, as well a some plastic-backed diapers. I love those stores!

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    I'm looking for a pair of womens overalls, either in pink or lavender. I know there are companies selling these items online, just wondering if anyone has ordered something like this and who they had best results with. Prices seem to range from $30-$100 and I'd like to spend between $30 and $50 if possible. I'd also like to find them in courduroy, but haven't been able to locate any? Suggestions? Thanks.
    If you look on ebay you may get lucky to find a pair.

I got these for $15 on ebay
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/monstersids/Stuff/IMG_0327.jpg

Looking on ebay just now i found this that going for $20
    Mythology Pink Sleeveless Buckle Closure Faux Fly 11 Pock Cotton Overalls L | eBay

You know you could get some white ones and die them pink or any color easy to do :-)