Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

I've been a longtime visitor of this site for various, random DL ideas and information. It's been a very helpful site and I have decided to join it myself to engage in the unique conversations that I see on here.

I have a lot to talk about and am willing to share information with those willing to hear it. If you want to know something about me that isn't too private or creepy, just ask! I'm generally a friendly person.

Hoping to get to know some people on here and engage in some exciting conversations.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    I've been a longtime visitor of this site for various, random DL ideas and information. It's been a very helpful site and I have decided to join it myself to engage in the unique conversations that I see on here.

I have a lot to talk about and am willing to share information with those willing to hear it. If you want to know something about me that isn't too private or creepy, just ask! I'm generally a friendly person.

Hoping to get to know some people on here and engage in some exciting conversations.

Thanks!
    Welcome PearlPinkFloydJam! Sounds like you're a Pink Floyd and a Pearl Jam fan? You are correct - there are a lot of interesting conversations going on here. Best thing to do is jump right in to them. Are you more of a Cubs fan or a White Sox fan?

Welcome to the forum! I'm GryphonGuy and I have been a DL pretty much my whole life but only really started exploring and accepting this side of me last year. My hobbies include film making, playing poker, and just hanging out with friends. I really like Pink Floyd and Pearl Jam too. I couldn't help but notice from your profile that you are from Illinois. I too am from Illinois, more specifically Chicago suburbs. So...Sox or Cubs???? (Or just say the right answer and say Hawks) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GryphonGuy View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I'm GryphonGuy and I have been a DL pretty much my whole life but only really started exploring and accepting this side of me last year. My hobbies include film making, playing poker, and just hanging out with friends. I really like Pink Floyd and Pearl Jam too. I couldn't help but notice from your profile that you are from Illinois. I too am from Illinois, more specifically Chicago suburbs. So...Sox or Cubs???? (Or just say the right answer and say Hawks) lol.
    Hi GryphonGuy,

I have been a DL for many years as well. However, like you it took me many years to accept that it was a part of me. I have used the forum in the past to learn more about DL culture and news as the information here is pretty reliable.

I was born in the Northern Suburbs and have always followed the Cubs, but baseball isn't totally my thing. Blackhawks are more my speed.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    Hi GryphonGuy,

I have been a DL for many years as well. However, like you it took me many years to accept that it was a part of me. I have used the forum in the past to learn more about DL culture and news as the information here is pretty reliable.

I was born in the Northern Suburbs and have always followed the Cubs, but baseball isn't totally my thing. Blackhawks are more my speed.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Your welcome! Yea, I'm a big Hawks fan. Goin to the second round!! I'm more of a DL than AB like yourself. It wasn't until after I found this forum last year that I really started indulging in this side of me. I started off by wearing Goodnites then eventually wore the CVS cloth brand. Now all I like to wear are the Abena M4s and the Tena Slip Maxis, both very comfortable. I would really like to share stories sometime via chat or messages.

Quote Originally Posted by GryphonGuy View Post
    Your welcome! Yea, I'm a big Hawks fan. Goin to the second round!! I'm more of a DL than AB like yourself. It wasn't until after I found this forum last year that I really started indulging in this side of me. I started off by wearing Goodnites then eventually wore the CVS cloth brand. Now all I like to wear are the Abena M4s and the Tena Slip Maxis, both very comfortable. I would really like to share stories sometime via chat or messages.
    Haha yes indeed. See if we can have a repeat of last year.

I don't indulge heavily in my DL side, but I do nurture it and have begun to accept it for what it is. I used to wear whatever diapers I could get my hands on even if it was the size 1 and 2 baby diapers being placed in my underwear lol. Now I enjoy wearing Goodnites, Pampers Easy Ups, and other Pull-Up style diapers. I don't wear the Abenas or Tenas as those are just not something that interests me.

I would be glad to chat or message you back and forth any time. Feel free to do so anytime.