Thread: Funny sight yesterday

Red face Funny sight yesterday

As I was delivering pizza for work, my last delivery of the shift ended up going by pretty quickly so I arrived early for once. The lady who opened the door was wearing a pair of footie pajamas and quietly says, "Oh, you're early..." I couldn't help but smile while trying to stifle a laugh a bit, but it wasn't simply because she was wearing footie pajamas. It was because it was the same exact style pair I had at home and I was debating whether to admit that to her or not.

She laughed and said it was laundry day and she wanted to wear something warm, to which I told her I had worn weirder things on laundry day and I was a bit jealous because it was getting cold outside. We small talked a bit, I got tipped pretty fat and I left with a funny story that only you lot would understand.

Brightened my day up a bit, so I thought I'd share with you all!

I've only been delivering pizzas for a bit but I've already got a few strange stories. Anyone here have any weird delivery stories like that? (I'm hoping 'delivery' doesn't come across as strange birth stories, otherwise this thread is going to progress somewhere much more different than I expected).

I used to follow the Usenet pizza delivery drivers group for the unusual stories. I think pizza delivery drivers in particular get good ones.

My Little One answered the door for Pizza in his Onsie, and you could see the diaper.......the Pizza Man just averted his eyes, and said "Oh". He has also answered in his cute little Footies. I dont think there is anything wrong with it - I think its cute, and all our "Little Ones" should be allowed to have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BabieJamiesMommy View Post
    My Little One answered the door for Pizza in his Onsie, and you could see the diaper.......the Pizza Man just averted his eyes, and said "Oh". He has also answered in his cute little Footies. I dont think there is anything wrong with it - I think its cute, and all our "Little Ones" should be allowed to have fun!
    If somebody answered the door in a onesie and diaper while I was delivering a pizza, even as an AB/DL I would be taken aback as well as flabbergasted. Not to say there's necessarily anything wrong with it, but it would be surprising to say the least. It's not something you just prepare yourself for lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    was she wearing a diaper?
    I didn't really notice a bulge so I don't think she was. But I wasn't looking for one either. I wasn't really trying to stare too much because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so I tried to play it off like no big deal. I just thought it was funny that not only was she wearing a pair of footie pj's but they were the same ones I had.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I used to follow the Usenet pizza delivery drivers group for the unusual stories. I think pizza delivery drivers in particular get good ones.
    I've never heard of that site, but I can tell you from the short amount of time I've been working there, I've already had some good stories come up. I can't imagine other people's.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    [snipped]I've never heard of that site, but I can tell you from the short amount of time I've been working there, I've already had some good stories come up. I can't imagine other people's.
    It wasn't a site. It predated sites/the Web. Usenet got absorbed by Google and is now Google Groups but it got so heavily infested with spambots that there wasn't any point to it. I think it's a great loss that it wasn't better protected and referenced (not just for the diaper posts or pizza delivery driver stories) but at least it's still there: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...livery.drivers and I suppose there's also reddit: Where the OP always delivers.

I seen several girls wearing Footie Pjamas at Wal-Mart all the time. I work overnights so I see lot of things