Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I named my little side and it helped a lot

Default I named my little side and it helped a lot

Yeah I kind had a breakthrough today. For years I struggled with identifying with a little girl as my baby side, I wondered if it made me gay or if I should go transgender and a whole host of other problems. Then I read an article that said something along the lines of it's easier to overcome problems if they have a name. Don't get me wrong ab/dl certainly isn't a problem, but giving my little side a name certainly helped me out a lot. It helps set a clear distinction between regular me, a 20 something mature straight guy, and little me, a happy giggly little girl. It helped alleviate those concerns I had about my personality and better understand who I am. I'm not saying this will help anyone with there problems or that being gay or transgender is wrong, All I'm saying is naming my little side helped me answer some of these questions about myself so I thought I might share this story with anyone else who might be going through the same stuff. Also I fell really good about it so I had to tell someone.

Very interesting. Certainly some food for thought, especially for others who are encountering similar problems. Nonetheless, glad to hear of how it helped you out

Well that is pretty neat. I never thought of it helping a person in that way, but it makes sense. I have always been wanting to figure out a name for my little side, but I have never been able to really settle on one. I have always figured i'm gonna have to let that one be up to my mommy, should i ever have one one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Well that is pretty neat. I never thought of it helping a person in that way, but it makes sense. I have always been wanting to figure out a name for my little side, but I have never been able to really settle on one. I have always figured i'm gonna have to let that one be up to my mommy, should i ever have one one day.
    i just looked up names that had the same first letter and found one i liked, you could also just add an a to your name and bam you've got a girls name.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    i just looked up names that had the same first letter and found one i liked, you could also just add an a to your name and bam you've got a girls name.
    Well, I'm not lg though, just a baby boy, actually also a cub.

Yeah, I'm a little boy not a girl but I know what you mean. It helped me a lot when I named by little side. I don't know where I got Max from but that's what felt right.

It's strange I see this now. I really never thought of naming my lil side until just earlier today, actually. My bro named my little side Jake and I couldn't be happier now. It just feels nice to have a name for the lil guy.

My mommy picked out my little name, it helped a lot, I wish she would say it more often when I'm playing. Its like it gives me butterfly's in my tummy when I hear her say it

This is a profound idea, for me!
    Thanks for sharing...as I think this will be a break-through for me...I'll need to start searching for that name...

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewyatt View Post
    My mommy picked out my little name, it helped a lot, I wish she would say it more often when I'm playing. Its like it gives me butterfly's in my tummy when I hear her say it
    Have you told her so?