Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adivse please...

Default Adivse please...

Ok so on Sunday i went to Kmart on my way to college, so i have been wanting to get back into diapers, but i haven't bought any. I look on the adult diaper aisle and saw Depends S/M witch is my size, but i prefer the plastic ones.

My point is i still have college weeks I'm thinking of going on Friday and getting some diapers at a local pharmacy or at a supermarket but i must use the diapers from Sunday i get to my college apartment to Friday when i leave. Have any one done diapers for five day straight nothing but diapers no underwear and no using toilet on college. I have done diapers at college but since im at other college I'm a lil afraid. And should i add some boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by littlebaby21 View Post
    Ok so on Sunday i went to Kmart on my way to college, so i have been wanting to get back into diapers, but i haven't bought any. I look on the adult diaper aisle and saw Depends S/M witch is my size, but i prefer the plastic ones.

My point is i still have college weeks I'm thinking of going on Friday and getting some diapers at a local pharmacy or at a supermarket but i must use the diapers from Sunday i get to my college apartment to Friday when i leave. Have any one done diapers for five day straight nothing but diapers no underwear and no using toilet on college. I have done diapers at college but since im at other college I'm a lil afraid. And should i add some boosters?
    Most of the adult diapers sold in the store are terrible and don't hold much more than a heavy sweat. You will find that you will probably go through much more than 1 pack during that time. With diapers that thin, expect going through 5-7 per day, if you don't want a leak. They nearly hold enough for one void. If I were you, I would just order something better online.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Most of the adult diapers sold in the store are terrible and don't hold much more than a heavy sweat. You will find that you will probably go through much more than 1 pack during that time. With diapers that thin, expect going through 5-7 per day, if you don't want a leak. They nearly hold enough for one void. If I were you, I would just order something better online.
    Is hard for me to order any online, i mostly buy my diapers from a drug store since i prefer them with plastic covering. But i think that for a week a pack of 24 diapers is ok, what you think?

That should last. As far as buying them online, what's the problem?

Maybe you can have the diapers ordered online and mailed to your apartment? Nobody would know. I am in college dorm and what I do is I pay in cash for an Amazon gift card and through Amazon I buy the diapers that I want to try. Amazon doesn't require a credit card so long as you use the giftcard and so nobody would ever find out. You can have it mailed right to where you live and well..I doubt many would question you carrying cardboard box or being delivered a cardboard box package at your door.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie123 View Post
    Maybe you can have the diapers ordered online and mailed to your apartment? Nobody would know. I am in college dorm and what I do is I pay in cash for an Amazon gift card and through Amazon I buy the diapers that I want to try. Amazon doesn't require a credit card so long as you use the giftcard and so nobody would ever find out. You can have it mailed right to where you live and well..I doubt many would question you carrying cardboard box or being delivered a cardboard box package at your door.
    Amazon doesnt ship to Puerto Rico

Why would you want to put yourself through that?? (five days NO TOILET etc...)??

Well I'm IC and I wear daily thus (although during the day if it can be avoided no diapers but rather pads or other options for comfort reasons) AND I still use the toilet...

One thing you should consider when you're about to do a short term 24/7 scenario AT COLLEGE... your "reputation" would probably be permanently "damaged" if people would figure out what you've been doing.
    Also it is if you put yourself through an unreasonably extreme scenario (5 days no toilet, only diapers) it is far more likely that you "fail" and get found out.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Why would you want to put yourself through that?? (five days NO TOILET etc...)??

Well I'm IC and I wear daily thus (although during the day if it can be avoided no diapers but rather pads or other options for comfort reasons) AND I still use the toilet...

One thing you should consider when you're about to do a short term 24/7 scenario AT COLLEGE... your "reputation" would probably be permanently "damaged" if people would figure out what you've been doing.
    Also it is if you put yourself through an unreasonably extreme scenario (5 days no toilet, only diapers) it is far more likely that you "fail" and get found out.
    I'm not gonna do number 2 on my diaper when at college, and still im mostly not at college because i just go take classes and go to my apartment, and on my college people really don't care what others wear, if you see, you can be amaze by what craziness you can find at my college. I always hide good my diapers, when i have use them at college.

I'm not gonna do number 2 on my diaper when at college, and still im mostly not at college because i just go take classes and go to my apartment, and on my college people really don't care what others wear, if you see, you can be amaze by what craziness you can find at my college. I always hide good my diapers, when i have use them at college.
    well if you are absolutely sure you can do this and not get caught, then by all means go ahead.

otherwise you could try restricting it to just when you're not in class, and take a few other precautions to make it less noticable...long baggy shirts to hide the bulk, etc.
    (btw going #2 isn't the only odor you have to worry about, just because you don't notice the smell of your wet diaper, doesn't mean others can't. )

Quote Originally Posted by pein View Post
    well if you are absolutely sure you can do this and not get caught, then by all means go ahead.

otherwise you could try restricting it to just when you're not in class, and take a few other precautions to make it less noticable...long baggy shirts to hide the bulk, etc.
    (btw going #2 isn't the only odor you have to worry about, just because you don't notice the smell of your wet diaper, doesn't mean others can't. )
    If absolute certainty was the dividing line, I wouldn't even wear at home living alone. I would say it's more about understanding the risks and the likely fallout should discovery occur. Reading posts here through the years, wearing at college/university seems to be pretty low risk, whatever the reward. Although I wouldn't recommend full disclosure, there's probably nowhere better outside of kindegarten or a nursing home for the non-committal acceptance of quirks. The larger downside is what might follow you afterwards in terms of friends and employment opportunities, so just bear that in mind when deciding.

My biggest concern in this would be the diving in the deep end naturen from a point of relatively low experience and the OP's sense of apparent urgency. Try it out if you want and see how it goes but be ready to adjust if things aren't going so well.