Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two failed missions? In a Row?!

Angry Two failed missions? In a Row?!

Yes, you've read correctly.

So, tonight after I left the gym, I decided that I would swing by the Giant supermarket and pick up a pack of diapers.
    To make a long story short, I grabbed pull ups .. they looked like frilly, ugly things! To make matters worse -- I went to the self-check out and the chick running the computer paused it right at when I was trying to scan the pack of them and entered an Account number for my 'convenience.' Ugh, so I paid and whatnot, got out to my car and realized my mistake.

-$7.00

So, I got ballsy and decided I would swing by the grocery store that I frequent -- hey, it's big, and it's late with some snow, I figured I'd be safe.

I get there, get some Prevails -- this time I made sure it said "adjustable briefs" ... or so I thought! To make matters worse on THIS run, this twitty boy that is obsessed with my boyfriend and I had his back turned to me in the office directly across from the register I was at. WOW -- talk about NERVE-WRACKING! Anywho, I slipped out quick, got into my car, and went home.

I get home, proudly proclaim that I went on a 'mission' and successfully completed it! I even told him about the sighting of that boy (I think he was REALLY freaked out that he may have seen, but whatever)!

I RUN upstairs, open up my package and ...

frilly adjustable briefs.

-$12.00

Grand total of just under $20.

I'm done for retail diaper shopping. Doing the online thing.
    This happen to anyone else? I feel more and more annoyed as I sit here and let it fester.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    What do you mean by frilly?
    they were very flimsy and stretchy. just 'protective briefs' .. definitely NOT diapers.

Clearly you need to take more time to check out what diapers you're about to buy...
    That stalker-type kid seems really freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by injektilo92 View Post
    they were very flimsy and stretchy. just 'protective briefs' .. definitely NOT diapers.
    Frilly? *fifigal attentively sits up* Aww,...man. I was wanting real frills.

I did forget to mention the first brand, which was Tena.

The second brand was Prevail (I think they're just generic-y?)

I did however just place an order with XPMedical.
    I ordered Abri-Form Supers!!

Now I'll just have to be patient

Well, there's your problem with the diapers. Store bought Tenas just plain suck, and I've ne'er heard of these prevails, but like most generics, they also probably just plain suck.

i did this once too. i was freakin out too much and i grabbed the wrong kind. just go in cool, calm, and collected and everything will go smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Clearly you need to take more time to check out what diapers you're about to buy...
    CLEARLY .. I do
    Go easy on me, eh?

The "stalker" you speak of, is harmless. He had his back turned to the outside of the office, I pretty much just kept facing the opposite direction.