Thread: I'm back!

Default I'm back!

I wasn't well known in the past but I finally turned 18 to be a part of the only AB/DL community I've known.

I'm currently in 6th form college (A levels) and stuff like that. I'm interested in trains (trainspotting), cars (post 1960s) and gaming (mostly TF2).

I'm here because I feel lonely in real life. I have yet to meet someone of vaguely the same situation as me so I express myself online. Please ask me anything, I'm not a closed book

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy being part of the community once more.

thanks.

I felt upset about the age change, but that's life I suppose. I think I will enjoy reading the AB/DL stories on here as that is what I particularly enjoyed on here

Welcome Luke. I, like several others here, am interested in railways too. And there's a raiway group.

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Welcome Luke. I, like several others here, am interested in railways too. And there's a raiway group.
    The nappy loving railway grpup

I'm here because I feel lonely in real life. I have yet to meet someone of vaguely the same situation as me so I express myself online. Please ask me anything, I'm not a closed book
    Hmmm, well... The obvious thing that springs to mind is what sort of fur are you? I am a raccoon, naturally.

As to getting together with others who share our predilections either in real life or online both have advantages. It really makes me very comfortable being around abdl others, or at the very least, ones with their own kinks, who will be sympathetic and non-judgmental. I guess like maybe what it is like for a Christian to be among other Christians, or at the least, among other people of faith, knowing that although their holy book may not be your own, they still have SOME holy book they read with reverence, and that they follow SOME holy book's teachings, and you all have some basis for mutual understanding. And the same goes for any shared focus, from being hockey players to being trainers of service animals.

We're birds of a feather. Welcome back

Welcome back

I Hope you enjoy being part of the site again.