Thread: BDSM and ABDL

Default BDSM and ABDL

Hello,

I've into BDSM for a long while, and as a dominant I see diapers as another means for power exchange with a subject. I like to think that I'm taking control over the subject's most intimate activities.

Incogg

Quote Originally Posted by Incogg View Post
    Hello,

I've into BDSM for a long while, and as a dominant I see diapers as another means for power exchange with a subject. I like to think that I'm taking control over the subject's most intimate activities.

Incogg
    Hi Incogg! There are quite a few members here who have similar interests such as yours. BDSM and AB/DL go together a lot here.

We also have other non-AB/DL interests such as gaming, movies, anime, etc. What are some of yours? Welcome to the community!

Hello,

Incogg
    whoa thats awesome! and i never heard it from that perspective before, but it seems amazing to have it be so pleasurable for both sides XD but tell us more about you outside of our little world of BDSM and ABDLism; what do you like to do? favorite tv show? what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

Hello,

Incogg
    Hello Incogg! I'm a dominant and a caretaker as well. I agree with your comment completely. I love knowing that I'm in complete control of my sissy baby. If you don't mind me asking, what other BDSM and/or non-BDSM interests are you into?

I think you'll find a lot of that. There's a pretty substantial crossover between the ABDL community and the BDSM community.

Personally I was into bondage way before diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    We also have other non-AB/DL interests such as gaming, movies, anime, etc. What are some of yours?
    Well, I'm a bit of a geek but I guess that's not unusual here. Although not a digital native I took to the Internet with a passion. Flying would be another one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StilettoHeels View Post
    BDSM and/or non-BDSM interests are you into?
    I answered the latter one, as for the former I'm really into the power exchange aspect. The precise fetish doesn't matter to me as long as it includes an element of power exchange... okay, and is not too smelly. Sort of a turn-off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    tell us more about you outside of our little world of BDSM and ABDLism; what do you like to do? favorite tv show? what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
    Well, I'm not relly into spectator sports and unfortunately at the moment my scope of entertainment is limited to the occasional page or two of a book and podcasts / audiobooks while I drive. I work for a small start-up company and it consumes my everything and leaks into my weekends too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Personally I was into bondage way before diapers.
    +1

Great to have you hear, Incogg. A bit into the combining of ABDL and BDSM myself, having done some self-bondage sessions with diapers in the past. Interesting to hear that one of your passions is flying. If it's not too intrusive, how far does that extend?

KINKY DIAPERS - Latex diaper pants, bloomers and panties for all your diaper-dom needs Haven't used them myself, but there is all sorts to look at, lots to fire the imagination.