Thread: Diaper sizing

Default Diaper sizing

Ok, SO I am 140 lbs and have a size 30 waist what size of kids diapers or Pull UPS Can I fit in? I don't like the adult ones because they dost have the Pictures On them and they always feel loose on the sides. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaadams
    Ok, SO I am 140 lbs and have a size 30 waist what size of kids diapers or Pull UPS Can I fit in? I don't like the adult ones because they dost have the Pictures On them and they always feel loose on the sides. Thanks
    Good nights L/XL should fit, underjams maybe but will tear probably after a few hours, the wallgreens sleep pants L/XL should fit to. I haven't tried the new well beginnings, also whitecloud sleep pants L/XL are smaller then goodnights around size of the s/m so probably won't fit just a warning. as far as kids diapers if you mean toddler age cruisers size 7 maybe. but being 140lb not sure about sizing depends on to many factors.

Here is list of what i currently have

Well Beginnings 21 inch long, 20 inch back tabs 12.5 inch front [walgreens]
    Luvs 22 inch long, 21 inch back tabs 12 inch front [walmart/rite aid/other]
    pampers baby dry size 6 22 inch long, 22.5 inch back tabs 12.5 inch front [walmart/target/other]
    Parents Choice size 6 21 inch long, 21.5 inch back tabs 12.5 inch front [walmart]
    WhiteCloud trainingpants 19.5 inch long, around 32 inch sides with open velcro sides [walmart]
    Underjams L/XL 23 inch long, around 40 inch sides without stretching to tear point tho could go further prob hard for me to test [walmart/target/other]
    Goodnights S/M 22 inch long around 36 inch sides without stretching to tear point tho could go further prob hard for me to test [walmart/other]
    WhiteCloud pants L/XL 23 inch long around 36 inch sides without stretching to tear point tho could go further prob hard for me to test [walmart]

i'm around 124-130lb with 25 waist

Pulluplover

Dude, you can fit in anything! 38" and I can fit in XL Pull Ups. There may be even some large baby diaper and pull ups you can fit in. Just see what fits, but good nights are great.

Is there a difference in fit between boys and girls diapers?