Thread: Hello, y2k890 here.

Default Hello, y2k890 here.

I originally found the site a few years ago but did not join because I was too young at the time. So in order to make up for it I just stalked around as an anonymous guest.

From what I remember, my interest in diapers started in kindergarten a few months after I quit wearing pull-ups at night.

My interests include MLP and Nintendo.

I decided to join the site so I could talk to like-minded individuals in a more mature manner than other sites I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by y2k890 View Post
    I originally found the site a few years ago but did not join because I was too young at the time. So in order to make up for it I just stalked around as an anonymous guest.

From what I remember, my interest in diapers started in kindergarten a few months after I quit wearing pull-ups at night.

My interests include MLP and Nintendo.

I decided to join the site so I could talk to like-minded individuals in a more mature manner than other sites I've found.
    Hi and welcome, y2k890. I was a lurker also for about a month before I joined. I wasn't sure at first if this was the right spot for me but then soon realized that it was. Sounds like you made that determination also. Again, welcome and hope to see you around.