Thread: Depends imroving a little?

Default Depends imroving a little?

So, while out of town I bought some depends max protection with tabs, not gonna mention too much but I was buying soda and some other stuff so for the hell of it and since I owed my mom a new blanket cause my friend threw one out that he only needed to wash due to it being on the ground and him tracking mud all over it, I bought a fleece blanket so, after what seemed like forever, no one was in the IC isle or in the one next to it, so I grabbed a pack and put it under the blanket next to the soda, in the checkout though (self checkout) I had a small problem as I had to stretch the bag over the bag od depends, but nervous as hell I only got a few looks from some guy by the mc donalds, other than being nervous it wasn't really a rush, anyways I checked out and went out and paid the mechanic what I owed him, went down a rural side street, found a small atv/4x4 trail backed in, put my backpack which had the depends in them in between the fron seats after climbing in the back and put my coat over the seats and back pack, pull out and put on a depends, they feel like ABU SDK's on the out side and absorb about the same way, but they have three tapes on each side that are exactly what I remember from the 1990's pampers! Meanwhile the SDK's have one packing tape type tab per side, maybe I'll have to tape just the middle tab on these? lol. My mind says that if someone can use these depends tabs, the ATN plastic and gel and have the blue leg gaurds and waist band the depends have, maybe with the baby-ish print on a landing zone, that maybe we could have adult pampers!

Thoughts?

I like the plastic. The white outer, with the delicate green accent colors on the elastic parts. I like that they are quite easy to find, and that they cost less than a decent bottle of wine.

I do wish they could hold a little more. Contain more SAP. For a couple of smaller wettings they are fine, and for some quick fun, that is great. But for longer, heavy wear and use, they let me down most times.

In the US I cannot find a better product on supermarket shelves, and sometimes that is just so much better than ordering online.

Ciao
    A.

What I find ironic is that Depend use to be fine just the way it was. They actually decline in quality in order to improve, which is akin to how I have to let my apartment become a mess before I can clean it up again and feel satisfied.

I wish the depeneds dont fit me at all Im 6-6 and 302

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    Thoughts?
    I couldn't really read your post since it's basically one giant run on sentence.

Just going by the title though, unless it happened in the last few months, depends protection with tabs hasn't changed anything except for the name.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    they feel like ABU SDK's on the outside and absorb about the same way, but they have three tapes on each side that are exactly what I remember from the 1990's pampers! Meanwhile the SDK's have one packing tape type tab per side, maybe I'll have to tape just the middle tab on these? lol. My mind says that if someone can use these depends tabs, the ATN plastic and gel and have the blue leg gaurds and waist band the depends have, maybe with the baby-ish print on a landing zone, that maybe we could have adult pampers!

Thoughts?
    Only not at all.

Actually, the plastic covering on these ones feels exactly like the SDK's, but its a lot less absorbant... However the tapes are exactly what I remember on original plastic backed pampers size wise and I experimented with using just the top tapes, it works but you have to make the diaper extra snug so it has little to no chance of leaking and these also smell like pampers for some odd reason.