Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hello! I am the girlfriend of an AB/DL. He recently came out to me, and its opened up something very beautiful in our relationship - that I dont want to give up. I would say he is a young toddler, likely 2 or 3 in age. He is a very good baby for me. I am on here to get others advice, and get to know a little more about this new adventure we have embarked on. I enjoy reading about the different diaper reviews, and other reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by BabieJamiesMommy View Post
    Hello! I am the girlfriend of an AB/DL. He recently came out to me, and its opened up something very beautiful in our relationship - that I dont want to give up. I would say he is a young toddler, likely 2 or 3 in age. He is a very good baby for me. I am on here to get others advice, and get to know a little more about this new adventure we have embarked on. I enjoy reading about the different diaper reviews, and other reviews.
    Welcome BabieJamiesMommy! We're glad you're taking an interest in your toddler's future. The best advice is to do whatever makes you both comfortable: Reading stories, going on outings, snuggling while watching TV )or even in a theater) and maybe feeding and changing, if you're comfortable with that.

I see you like Shameless. It's one of my favs, too!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome BabieJamiesMommy! We're glad you're taking an interest in your toddler's future. The best advice is to do whatever makes you both comfortable: Reading stories, going on outings, snuggling while watching TV )or even in a theater) and maybe feeding and changing, if you're comfortable with that.

I see you like Shameless. It's one of my favs, too!
    Thank you for the great ideas! Its always good to get fresh ideas, another reason why I find this forum so helpful! I liked the Reading Stories idea, I have never thought to do that.
    Yes, Shameless is my favorite show. Dexter was the All-Time fave previously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    Hi Mommy :-)
    Hi Sweetie