Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacifier Fetish

Default Pacifier Fetish

Hello everybody!

I've decided to create this thread because I've been on this site for almost 3 years and I've never actually told my story about how it all began to everyone, so without further ado I'd love to share my experience with you all

So ever since I was little I've always had a strange fascination with pacifiers, I never knew why but even just the word 'dummy' would make me feel funny inside. At first I shrugged it off 'cause I was young and had no idea what it could've been

When I started to get older I would visit my cousins regularly and one of them still had her pacis until she was around 8ish, being surrounded by her constantly talking with a paci in her mouth and having numerous pacis just lying around in her room and all over !he house brought these feelings back for me, again though I was still at the age where i didn't know about fetishes or anything so I shrugged it off again.

But I couldn't get this fascination out of my head, I jusy always had these strange thoughts of what it would be like to still have a pacifier instead of giving it up as a baby.

Then when I started high school the girls at school were following some silly trend of bringing pacis into school and sucking on them in class, so naturally thinking about all those feelings I had experienced before I got curious, so I went down to the store one day after school and bought a Tommee Tipppee Closer To Nature twin pack, I just remember walking out of the store feeling excited and strangely proud as if I'd accomplished something. i got home and went straight into the bathroom, I locked the door, ripped the packaging apart and popped one in my mouth and begain sucking and automatically it felt as if it was a part of me that I'd been missing my whole life, I did do other things to accompany these euphoric feelings but that's another story hahaa. Now I use pacis non-stop and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! Naturally I consider myself to have more of a pacifier fetish than being an AB or anything like that, mainly because I've never tried diapers or anything

So that's my story! Does anyone else have paci experiences? If so I'd love to hear them and see if anyone has been through the same experiences

Hey im with u in the paci fetish i thought i had one and started looking at stuff online and saw diapers and what have u and so my curiosity was peaked and so i got some diapers from walmart and put it on and i felt pretty great and thats when i kew i was an ab/dl and i started to get my girl into it she even uses one sometime so yea. im getting off track but u should try some diapers if u dont like them u dont like them thats all it is i suggest some store brand first so u dont spend too much.

So my experience is "I really never gave up paci." When born my sister I stold one for me - I was more than one year "out of paci." I stoped paci for a while, because that stold one dispeered, (untill I had 10 or 11, when I returned with some paci found somwhere in the street.) It found my sister and we played "kid and mama" a few times. Later (in 1992 or 1993) I listened conversation of one pair of a few older boys cuestioning paci using. From that moment I knew I'm not alone in this" - very good luck before entrance of internet, not ??? When I was - I don't know - 15 or 16 may be, out of virginity a few time - I tryed to rejected my "paci preference" and - of course - without any results.

With 16 I've realized my first DL sesion. First and last untill 2011, when I found my best (not only) ABDL friend. She "reintroduced" me into diapers. Now we're together from time to time, because she's married (very bad luck, because I like her so much, no ???) OK, in this world I can't have all. But what I've, is a tranquility about all of related with me and ABDL world. I use paci very frecuentlu (all nights for asleep if I'm alone and with my that friend) and sometimes diapers. But not for messing them - I use them for pissing and "relax" only.

Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    Hey im with u in the paci fetish i thought i had one and started looking at stuff online and saw diapers and what have u and so my curiosity was peaked and so i got some diapers from walmart and put it on and i felt pretty great and thats when i kew i was an ab/dl and i started to get my girl into it she even uses one sometime so yea. im getting off track but u should try some diapers if u dont like them u dont like them thats all it is i suggest some store brand first so u dont spend too much.
    Yeah I was tempted at one point to try diapers but I never got around to it, couldn't order online and I know if I tried I would get caught XD

Same here. I don't know why but I would used to get sexually aroused whenever I seen a pacifier when I was younger and from the time I was around 7 I began sneaking into the stores and stealing them and eventually my parents would find them and throw them out. Then I turned ten and my younger cousin was born and I remember her sucking pacifiers well until she was 5 (which made me jealous as mine was gone at 2). Then when I was 12 in the 6th grade I noticed this one girl had a pacifier attached to her shirt everyday and that got my curiosity going again and once again I went to the store and stole more pacifiers. Finally I was able to have an allowance and I would use that allowance money to buy pacifiers instead of actually stealing them. Then i would start stashing them in multiple bags in the woods near my home and school. This went on until I was in 9th grade where I went to my new high school and there was a set of railroad tracks behind it and some woods beyond that.

About halfway into that school year, my dad followed me into the woods without me knowing and caught me with the bag of pacifiers in my hand. Finally I came up with the excuse that I was just hiking in the woods when I found the bag and went to throw them out. Eventually he suspected me of doing ecstasy and had me drug tested. That's when the Great Purge began and I stopped using for a while. I would buy pacifiers afterwards but throw them out after using. Finally he moved away in my 11th grade year and I started buying and stashing again, but the stash went missing. I tried to give up but halfway through my 12th grade year, I decided to try again and bought one after experiencing one of my first anxiety attacks. That's when I told a good friend I had been struggling with this for a long time. Then on my 18th birthday I got my first adult pacifier and that's when I decided to accept it and begin my current stash.

Currently I hide my favorite ones that I use in a pencil pouch in my backpack and the ones just for collection in my suitcase. I really love them as they help curb my anxiety and calm me down when I have panic attacks. I love my binkies and I will never get rid of my binkies for as long as I live, and for any girls who are interested in dating me, either accept the binky or go away.

toujoursbb

Got "punished" early in first grade by the nuns who had me wear a paci for 2 days... The goal was to humiliate me I guess... I easily see in m y mind the recollection of the event. I remember well also being humiliated when I could not resist controling my bladder, again in first grade, having to stay upright and wet by the side of my place in class...

I am pretty sure this has something to do with who I am today... Cannot sleep without a paci. Nor without my teddies. And being diapered 24/7. Do the best I can to have it in mouth going and coming back from work.Have a dozen of them, many from pacifiersR Us, trying to match them with my onesies and PJ.

Quote Originally Posted by toujoursbb View Post
    Got "punished" early in first grade by the nuns who had me wear a paci for 2 days... The goal was to humiliate me I guess... I easily see in m y mind the recollection of the event. I remember well also being humiliated when I could not resist controling my bladder, again in first grade, having to stay upright and wet by the side of my place in class...

I am pretty sure this has something to do with who I am today... Cannot sleep without a paci. Nor without my teddies. And being diapered 24/7. Do the best I can to have it in mouth going and coming back from work.Have a dozen of them, many from pacifiersR Us, trying to match them with my onesies and PJ.
    God that sounds awful nuns can be horrible people when they want to :/
    If you think those things happening played a part in who you are today would you say you're glad it happened?

toujoursbb

Quote Originally Posted by bvb123 View Post
    God that sounds awful nuns can be horrible people when they want to :/
    If you think those things happening played a part in who you are today would you say you're glad it happened?
    Yes I do. Being who I am today with my ABDL side is a gift, I enjoy every day of my life in general, and feel privileged to have this little side that gives me love (loving wife) and peace.

Quote Originally Posted by toujoursbb View Post
    Yes I do. Being who I am today with my ABDL side is a gift, I enjoy every day of my life in general, and feel privileged to have this little side that gives me love (loving wife) and peace.
    Awww that's great to hear! it's always amazing when something negative turns into something mega positive :3

I'm exactly the same! It wasn't until I was 13 that I understood my fascination with dummies. Then one day I went to the store and bought a pack if Tommee Tippee 'super soft' dummies (my avatar, I still buy the sand brand), when I got home I just ripped the packet open and spent hours 'admiring' them.