Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Dry X-Plus

Default Total Dry X-Plus

Has anyone tried these? They are one of the 3% off brands at Bambino's and look pretty good.

Very good diapers. I used these for my daytime and nighttime diapers. They will hold at least 4 good wettings. I did used these for my overnights and it did leak a tiny bit. Just a couple of drops. Nothing major like a flood. I order from both Secure Personal Care and Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!. Same diapers same packaging. When I got the boxes from both companies. The funny thing was it said TBHG, LLC on both boxes.

I ordered a sample pack from Bambino's today. I just checked Secure Personal Care and they are all out of stock of everything. Interesting you noticed the same company. Hmmm...

I think they're almost the same diaper as bambino bellisimo - except different printing. I really really like them a lot; hold a ton, very thick, great tapes, soft inside, and fit my body type really really well.

I think they've been out of stock for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I think they're almost the same diaper as bambino bellisimo - except different printing. I really really like them a lot; hold a ton, very thick, great tapes, soft inside, and fit my body type really really well.

I think they've been out of stock for quite a while.
    Same as a Bambino, but as far as I know the similarity is to their mainline products and not the Bellisimo. They were a longtime favorite of mine until Bambino added Biancos and matched prices. As noted above, it's the same company, just different faces.

I emailed Bambino about these. They are similar to the Bellissimo's but the Bellissimo's have more capacity.

I think they're the same as the current batch of Bambino Classicos and Biancos. That being said, I'd hold off on this batch. I've found them to be subpar (and the two other abdl guys who've tried my batch agree).

I'm really impressed with the new Dry 24/7's. Get a sample. I don't think you will be dissapointed. The fit is amazing. I still use the Bellissimo's overnight sometimes still.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    I emailed Bambino about these. They are similar to the Bellissimo's but the Bellissimo's have more capacity.
    A Bellissimo is a mainline Bambino diaper with more capacity, which matches my experience that the Total Dry X-Plus (used to be Secure X-Plus) is just a Bambino with a different tape panel, or Bambinos are Total Dry X-Pluses with different taping panels if you prefer. They were first, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Same as a Bambino, but as far as I know the similarity is to their mainline products and not the Bellisimo. They were a longtime favorite of mine until Bambino added Biancos and matched prices. As noted above, it's the same company, just different faces.
    Oh ok. Makes sense. I've not used bellisimo much but When I did I thought they were a little wider than the mainline bambino line -- and that was my impression of these, so I assumed that was the comparable.
    I'm not really sanctioned to have the baby prints in my current marital agreement so the bellisimos are not in the cards for me atm. Bummer.
    I like these total dry ones ok but like everyone says , they're not perfect.