Thread: Hello, Good Day, and Good Evening

Default Hello, Good Day, and Good Evening

Hi, folks. I'm a shy Atlantic Canadian who's finally summoning up enough courage to post on one of these forums. I like to think I'm smart and have a sense of humour, but I'm also a depressive-in-remission.

I've long been diaper-curious and wear during the rare times I have the chance. I say "rare" because I tend to do a bit of volunteer work in addition to my job (including teaching young kids the game of curling) and do quite a bit of reading (not coincidentally, I work in the local library system). I'm quite passionate for quizzing and keenly follow politics and sports (all sorts).

I guess I'm looking to learn more about the community and the lifestyle from this site, how to best satisfy my above-mentioned curiosity and live well with it. I wouldn't say "no" to sharing my interests with other, similarly interested people. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by reachforthetop9 View Post
    Hi, folks. I'm a shy Atlantic Canadian who's finally summoning up enough courage to post on one of these forums. I like to think I'm smart and have a sense of humour, but I'm also a depressive-in-remission.

I've long been diaper-curious and wear during the rare times I have the chance. I say "rare" because I tend to do a bit of volunteer work in addition to my job (including teaching young kids the game of curling) and do quite a bit of reading (not coincidentally, I work in the local library system). I'm quite passionate for quizzing and keenly follow politics and sports (all sorts).

I guess I'm looking to learn more about the community and the lifestyle from this site, how to best satisfy my above-mentioned curiosity and live well with it. I wouldn't say "no" to sharing my interests with other, similarly interested people. Cheers!
    Welcome reachforthetop9! We certainly respect your wishes to remain private, but the fact that you say you volunteer to teach curling and that you are and avid reader tells me a lot. I've always been kind of fascinated by curling, but there's not much of a following in the U.S. Can you say if you ever competed in a curling event or is it just a hobby for you?