Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi. I'm really awkward at intros. I actually found this forum mentioned on someone's Tumblr, and it looked nice. I'm not really into diapers per se? But my wife is in a way, and I'm a little, so.

Otherwise, let's see. I have a degree in psychology, although I'm currently just trying to get my mental and physical health sorted out. I love writing and reading and all things literary-inclined. I also love music. My favorite musician is Aurelio Voltaire, he's lovely.

I'm genderfluid and married, like I guess I already mentioned aha. I have three hermit crabs as pets. They're very lazy.

I don't know what else to say, this forum looked nice and safe and inviting, so yeah. I joined! Oh, and I got my user name from a random name generator, but it's actually really pretty...hmm.

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaux View Post
    Hi. I'm really awkward at intros. I actually found this forum mentioned on someone's Tumblr, and it looked nice. I'm not really into diapers per se? But my wife is in a way, and I'm a little, so.

Otherwise, let's see. I have a degree in psychology, although I'm currently just trying to get my mental and physical health sorted out. I love writing and reading and all things literary-inclined. I also love music. My favorite musician is Aurelio Voltaire, he's lovely.

I'm genderfluid and married, like I guess I already mentioned aha. I have three hermit crabs as pets. They're very lazy.

I don't know what else to say, this forum looked nice and safe and inviting, so yeah. I joined! Oh, and I got my user name from a random name generator, but it's actually really pretty...hmm.

Hi!
    Welcome Margaux! Yes, that is a pretty name. Now to come up with an avatar...

In high school, my best friend and I got two hermit crabs and we kept them as pets at his house, not knowing anything about them. The first one crawled up a stick we left lying around in the aquarium and went into his mom's laundry. She screamed and managed to send it to a watery death in the toilet. I don't remember what happened to the other one. I think it just died one day.

Anyway, we hope you enjoy the site and if you're interested, there is a writer's section where you can post your work and receive constructive criticism and support.

Welcome!
    I'm new too, but the past few days on here have been great - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do