Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In the life of a diapergilr blog

Default In the life of a diapergilr blog

I do not know if this is were I need to have placed this, if not feel free to move it to a better location. I have been learning about Blogs (I am so behind the times). So I desided to start one about my diaper live. Let me know what all one would like to see if anything. I am so new to the idea of a blog it is not funny.

Please Help
    Livin Pampered

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsGurl View Post
    I do not know if this is were I need to have placed this, if not feel free to move it to a better location. I have been learning about Blogs (I am so behind the times). So I desided to start one about my diaper live. Let me know what all one would like to see if anything. I am so new to the idea of a blog it is not funny.

Please Help
    Livin Pampered
    I think this will be interesting as:
    1. It's unique. You know, "What it's like to be a bat" and all.
    2. Your writing is direct and filled with warmth and humor.

Modern blogs are pretty simple to use - just type away, hit "submit," and you should be up and running.

I'll look into it time from time, only really considering that you were never really into diapers from what I seen. I don't think I'd ever try and get my girlfriend or wife into diapers herself if I ever get one.

I know i am not "into Diapers" that is just the issue though. I do live the life of one whom is into them. It is somthing of a social experiment if you would like to call it anything at all.

lol....are you sure you went to "collage" instead of college?

ah who cares... very interesting blog.

oh... just don't post like 2 sentences or stuff like "I don't have time to post today"... because that's what twitter.com is for.

nice...