Thread: Is making an AB bottle a possible honeydo project?

Question Is making an AB bottle a possible honeydo project?

I'm trying to make a bigger version ofClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	20499The original baby bottle's wide open like a cup. It's genius!Click image for larger version. 

Views:	35 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	20495It only holds 8 oz. though, & let's be honest; that just sucks! I'm a high-volume drinker, but almost never the hard stuff.I'd prefer to be constantly be sipping on something. I love the nipple's shape,Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	20489& it's vented so no air gets in my belly! Both are ComoTomo. I'd pair it with a 32 oz. Nalgene ATB sports bottleClick image for larger version. 

Views:	53 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	20488You can see exactly how many ounces are in it, just like the baby bottle. It's also the only microwaveable, squeezable one I've found, which the baby bottle also has going for it, but the sports bottle may be less cup-like & harder to clean.Another issue I have is that the baby bottle has a 2.55" rim, & a 3" ring, once it & the nipple are on the thing. Is that understandable? The sports bottle's lid is only 2.48." Will it work? If not, how do I make up the difference in size?
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 15-Apr-2014 at 03:12.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    In hopes of getting a bigger version ofAttachment 20487, I was hoping to take the bottle part ofClick image for larger version. 

Views:	53 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	20488, & pair it with Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	20489 I love the shape of that nipple! That specific sports bottle is the only one I've found that's microwaveable & squeezable. The only issue I have is that the baby bottle has a 2.55" rim, & a 3" ring, once it & the nipple are on the thing. Is that understandable? The bigger cup's lid, is only 2.48." Will it work? If not how do I make up the difference in size?
    You rock dude! I love fabing. If I had a set of these items, I'd figure out a way for you.

Well, it'd take having my own address for anyone to ship it to. By the way, I'm a girl, so technically, it's dudette. I want the pink ring. I only wish they had a flip-up cap that stayed attached to the ring, so it wouldn't get lost, & multicolored hearts on them. Anyone know of a paint that'd be safe to use on it, that wouldn't come off when washed? Even the nipples for older babies aren't very big, but they're nerser nipples, & human nipples only get so big. I want a few of the 3-hole kind, & a few Y-cut ones. ComoTomo sells both. Maybe someone could make a prototype, & tell me if it works? Anyone know of any 32 oz, microwaveable, squishy, cups with a shallow, 2.55" or wider rim? If the rim is wider, it needs to be pink, so a hole can be cut for the nipple, & I can use it on the cup it came with. I have CP, with a wicked bad startle reflex, so I need cups with lids to keep from spilling, but I've hurt my mouth on the hard plastic when I startled while drinking. Sports bottle spouts are a hctib to clean (Dyslexia has it's advantages.) Being an AB doesn't hurt either. I hope everyone finds my signature as hilarious as I do. I finally got it perfect.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 14-Apr-2014 at 22:13.