Thread: LG tag is gone :-(

Default LG tag is gone :-(

I never knew which of those things to check any way (personal tags under profile). I did like the LG tag because that is what I feel like fits me best. I had sissy tagged but I do not like humiliation at all...feeling like a girl inside, wearing those clothes...yep.

I only select anything because none of you know who I really am, so I can be honest...with you and me .

Also confused about some littles saying they don't associate with AB...does that mean if you do you are just AB and can't be little? This is so confusing.

Little just is Little Boys and Girls. I didn't like Little Girl connected to Sissy because they are two different things. This really is the best solution. in my opinion. You can definitely be an AB and a Little, but they are different enough to make two seperate categories for those that care. So as a girl, with the Little tag.. you still are saying you are a little girl still. Pinky promise.

They are older age 4 and up but still need diapers .
    They are not into baby clothing or baby things .
    That is why they are not into ab stuff
    Some are only into diapers it's sexual thing they are diaper lovers or dl's
    Hope this helps.

In my list of labels, I put "other" to represent LG. I will miss having that as an identifier, but I know what ib am, and I think that's the important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    In my list of labels, I put "other" to represent LG. I will miss having that as an identifier, but I know what ib am, and I think that's the important thing.
    Little still represents Little Girl for you since you are a LG with your Little-ness.

The Little Girl tag may not be attached to the sissy tag on the profile, but they are still connected if you have sissy tag when posting. It is still sissy/LG. I am a sissy and I have the Little tag because I'm both a Little Boy and a Little Girl.

Ok, thanks. I'll try it out.

Yep, there it is.

I used to describe myself as a sissy but now I don't; I'm just a baby/toddler girl. I'm not saying anything about anyone else who might identify as a sissy; go ahead and be all the sissy you can be. Just speaking for myself. But anyway, I wish there were separate sissy and LG tags.