Thread: just a thought

Default just a thought

well many questions have been brought up by this question but no one ever answers the same.

What is sexuality and or lack of it?

i have always been fascinated by the idea of classifying every one into neat organized category. but wait some people don't fit. well this is just my opinion on sexuality.

whats the point of going around classifying people into this or that when 90% of the time the classifications don't fit

take me. personally i fit into three but none at the same time

my homosexual side: i like men, they turn me on. i have always had crushes on other boys growing up, they are cute funny, understand how i work and i understand how they work. BUT.

my Asexual side: i have no drive t words sexual intercourse the idea of having sex with either gender don't register any feelings in me what so ever. THEN

My heterosexual side: my goal in life is to have a conventional Family. i WANT a wife who will be there for me and who will bear more children for me. i love my son with all my heart and do everything i can to make him happy but im just a man somethings will only come from a mother's love. i want the American Dream (the real one not wall streets) i want a stable wife, my own house, up to 5-6 kids well spaced out, and my realistic Dream car. (Fire red 1978 Trans Am t-top)

But in all of this where does sexuality fit into the whole scheme. i play for all three sides but can there really be an Asexual-Bisexual.

but for all my goals the whole "Sexuality" thing looms over and tries to make me choose one or none.

to that my conclusion is that Sexuality just is not practical, its a broken idea designed to make a lot of problems and ruin people's lives and goals.

i will end by saying a quote from one of my favorite video game characters

"I am me, nobody else" so why stoop so low as to give in to what others see as normal

I have no sexuality because I'm an individual filled with a mix of different desires and ideas

I AM ME!

Ok im done just a little rant

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    well many questions have been brought up by this question but no one ever answers the same.

What is sexuality and or lack of it?

i have always been fascinated by the idea of classifying every one into neat organized category. but wait some people don't fit. well this is just my opinion on sexuality.

whats the point of going around classifying people into this or that when 90% of the time the classifications don't fit

take me. personally i fit into three but none at the same time

my homosexual side: i like men, they turn me on. i have always had crushes on other boys growing up, they are cute funny, understand how i work and i understand how they work. BUT.

my Asexual side: i have no drive t words sexual intercourse the idea of having sex with either gender don't register any feelings in me what so ever. THEN

My heterosexual side: my goal in life is to have a conventional Family. i WANT a wife who will be there for me and who will bear more children for me. i love my son with all my heart and do everything i can to make him happy but im just a man somethings will only come from a mother's love. i want the American Dream (the real one not wall streets) i want a stable wife, my own house, up to 5-6 kids well spaced out, and my realistic Dream car. (Fire red 1978 Trans Am t-top)

But in all of this where does sexuality fit into the whole scheme. i play for all three sides but can there really be an Asexual-Bisexual.

but for all my goals the whole "Sexuality" thing looms over and tries to make me choose one or none.

to that my conclusion is that Sexuality just is not practical, its a broken idea designed to make a lot of problems and ruin people's lives and goals.

i will end by saying a quote from one of my favorite video game characters

"I am me, nobody else" so why stoop so low as to give in to what others see as normal

I have no sexuality because I'm an individual filled with a mix of different desires and ideas

I AM ME!

Ok im done just a little rant
    I would beg of you, dear friend... bare no more children...if only for practical purposes of such diminished resources... otherwise, do what you feel you must...

Having said that, from one mixed 'bag' of sexuality...to another...

For each moment... be what you shall be...do what you shall do...
    For each moment... do I believe, what is...must be, and so it shall be just then...yet, only then...and then there may be another time when you are something else...for that moment...

Am I as clear as mud??

-Marka

I think you have both, proverbially and personally, answered your own questions. The insight is there.

Stash away labels. They act like scarlet letters only to confuse. In the end; you are what you project and desire. What makes sense today may not equal harmony tomorrow.

Should we seek validation or definition from those who do not know us? Can we find solidarity outside of our own definition of 'self'?

You seem very perceptive to your thoughts and feelings. This trait and cognition is a valuable tool in navigating the eventual twists and turns ahead. If you have this, you only need to rely on your own perception.