Thread: Whats more worth it to buy?

Default Whats more worth it to buy?

Debating if spending 72 premium dry247 diapers for 95$ is better, or if I might as well spend the money on cute AIO comphy diapers from dependeco-adult-diapers.com/ which would only be 3 but they would last a long time, and they are cute.

What would you do?

I think it really depends on preferences. I, for instance, would probably get the dry24/7s because I tend not to like the idea of washing stuff like diapers because I live with my parents still; it's just uncomfortable to think about. that said, if I was living on my own that really would be a tough decision and I could not give you a clear answer. basically, do you want lots of high quality disposables or a few high quality cloth aios?

Hard to say. Are you planning to wear more often or once in a blue moon? Will a cuter diaper help you get into a more enjoyable headspace? Do you have concerns about leakage?

I would probably go for the cuter ones. I don't wear that much, so paying a bit of a premium for a cool diaper is worth it sometimes. But, if I'm feeling like wearing for a few days straight, then I feel like I'm burning through expensive diapers when "lesser" ones would do.

Either way, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

I just got the new DRY 247 in.... Pretty pleased. I think everyone should have a case on their shelf. Not an everyday diaper at that price point but they are great for exams and trips.

I would go with the Dependeco's as they will last a long time and you can enjoy the prints.

Quote Originally Posted by KidSpike13 View Post
    I think it really depends on preferences. I, for instance, would probably get the dry24/7s because I tend not to like the idea of washing stuff like diapers because I live with my parents still; it's just uncomfortable to think about. that said, if I was living on my own that really would be a tough decision and I could not give you a clear answer. basically, do you want lots of high quality disposables or a few high quality cloth aios?
    Well I do live out of my parents house but I still do my laundry there, I am just prey careful to make sure they don't see my diapers. I also rinse them before hand in the shower.

I'm not sure, I like to wear a high quality diaper every once in a while, and so far my favorite is teddies, but they are not recast enable, and they sometimes don't hold as much as I wish they would, but they are über cute.

On the other hand, I love how comfortable it is to wear a cloth diaper, and they are awfully fun, even though I don't get to show off my cute butt to anybody. I already have a few cloth aio diapers though, some of them are a bit too small so I invested already in three new ones that fit right. I just can't get enough of the cute prints though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Hard to say. Are you planning to wear more often or once in a blue moon? Will a cuter diaper help you get into a more enjoyable headspace? Do you have concerns about leakage?

I would probably go for the cuter ones. I don't wear that much, so paying a bit of a premium for a cool diaper is worth it sometimes. But, if I'm feeling like wearing for a few days straight, then I feel like I'm burning through expensive diapers when "lesser" ones would do.

Either way, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
    Well I wear almost 24/7 which means that sometimes I just have to do wear disposables, since cloth only works well in the evening.

95c will get you a diaper that lasts only as long as it's dry or clean then it's in to the trash with it
    A cloth will last you years if washed right also get a couple of pairs of good plastic pants and snappi's