Thread: Original Unique Wellness Briefs Fix Pinholes Yet?

Default Original Unique Wellness Briefs Fix Pinholes Yet?

Unique Wellness Briefs used to be my go to diaper for everyday wearing until I got a case that had tons of pinholes in almost everyone. Does anyone still wear those and have you run into the same issue? I do currently wear the superio's and love them.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    Unique Wellness Briefs used to be my go to diaper for everyday wearing until I got a case that had tons of pinholes in almost everyone. Does anyone still wear those and have you run into the same issue? I do currently wear the superio's and love them.
    I only experienced one batch that had that problem and it was only with a few out of the bag I had. I like variety, so it can take me a while to get through a given bag. I haven't noticed any problems in my most recenty purchased bag and I'm also have less trouble with the tapes pulling at and/or tearing the plastic, so I'm hoping that this has been resolved.

This was a problem with every single diaper in the whole case, but it was probably a year ago by now. I know it was a good number of months before superio came out. I'm tempted to give them another shot, I liked the thickness and feel of them. Though they price them almost the same as superio.

This was a problem with every single diaper in the whole case, but it was probably a year ago by now. I know it was a good number of months before superio came out. I'm tempted to give them another shot, I liked the thickness and feel of them. Though they price them almost the same as superio.
    I like both the Wellness brief and Superio, although I have seen in posts they intend to go white with the Wellness brief and that change in construction may change how I feel about them. For me (when they don't leak or tear the plastic), they're a good substitute for the Depends level wear, being only a little thicker but much better in capacity.

Had that problem in 1 of the 3 bags I got from them. Really made me cautious to ever try them against because it was impossible to trust them without plastic pants. I also had debit card information compromised shortly after purchasing from them so I question how good their security is.

I ordered a sample a few weeks ago, it had pinholes all over the front. Could have been caused by the sample being beat up in the mail though.

I do currently wear the superio's and love them.
    What's the difference between original and superio? I could never find a good explanation anywhere.

I never had that problem but my husband did with the large sample diaper. He was all soaked and so was the bed.

I haven't used Wellness Briefs in some time. The diaper in itself seemed appealing, but the shell had a tendency to split open on the backside of the diapers I had. Even the plastic shell found on cheap diapers (Depend, McKesson Poly Brief) has never given me such issues.

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    I ordered a sample a few weeks ago, it had pinholes all over the front. Could have been caused by the sample being beat up in the mail though.

What's the difference between original and superio? I could never find a good explanation anywhere.
    The Wellness Brief is blue vs Superio's white. Superio has a taping panel, is slightly thicker, and has more sap, so is higher capacity.

The plastic used to be a lot thicker and felt much more substantial before, nothing like any other diaper I had tried before. When they switched to the pinhole style plastic, it was also obviously much more cheap. I guess I'll just stick to superio diapers, they just are so much more worth it. These days I wear them instead of the Tena Slip Maxi for my day time wearing. They fit well enough under my pants and have a great refastening zone. If they don't do another 20% sale when I run out though, I'll probably just do another case of tena slip maxi. I just find the cost at normal price isn't worth it compared to imported Tenas.