Thread: Trying to figure out what to get next in terms of clothes

Default Trying to figure out what to get next in terms of clothes

So I already have some girl panties (girl size 8) and I'm trying to figure out where to go from here. I'm still living at home with family, just my situation is known. I'm thinking of getting a skirt or maybe a bra or training bra. If there are any other suggestions of clothes that I should next please tell or any helpful advice.

Thanks

Tights, pink or lavender overalls, anything with ruffles on it? Just some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    Tights, pink or lavender overalls, anything with ruffles on it? Just some ideas.
    Oh yeah, I love any clothes with ruffles or frills.

I would recommend a bra and/or a shirt. But if you want to you could go ahead and buy a bottom like a skirt, shorts or pants.

How far are you going to take it? Are you going to wear these out or just around the house? Are you getting just sissy stuff?

I think you should try a get some tops so you can wear them all the time with out much problems then some girls pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    How far are you going to take it? Are you going to wear these out or just around the house? Are you getting just sissy stuff?
    I think you should try a get some tops so you can wear them all the time with out much problems then some girls pants.
    Going PUBLIC - - -

Commenting on getting tops - you could get polo shirts in pastel colors - nothing unusal here. Now get the ones with the reverse button placket - just a bit odd here.
    From there go for a hint of lace shirring ruffling blousing of the trim on the collar sleeves and hem line. Comments - you just found a bargain at a thrift; goodwill; salvation army store.
    Depending on your previous history of buying clothing - you might say that you did not know that these were women's girls clothing and that the items were suitable for pairing with another piece of clothing.
    Same thing with just any other item of clothing that you will buy - eventually you will have to fess up that you are a 'Cross Dresser' or admit to some other clothing fetish.

In a nut shell you can only put this off so long - people you associate with are not dumb.

In the privacy of your own residence you can do pretty much what you want - but you will have to be careful from time to time answering the door - going out to get mail - putting garbage out etc.
    If you live alone fine but if you share your abode well now you have a whole nother problem. The relatives/roommates have to be part of the act or excluded; not an easy solution!

Wearing baby stuff (diapers) is not going to be an easy walk in the park.
    Wearing sissy stuff well there is a bit more latitude here before crossing the line in public.
    Same for cross dressing - except for obvious items of female dress i.e. bras skirts dresses hosiery footwear - wear the total package and you have blown your cover if you had one at all !

Pushing the envelope is a gradual thing until most everyone around you gets accustomed to your fancy fantasy fetish whatever you want to label yourself.

Good Luck - but whatever Enjoy your own pleasure experience !