Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Distractions

Default Distractions

Well I guess there's no getting around the fact that in being a member of this community, the forum can be a major distraction. I've been trying to get assignments for uni done the past few days with bursts of brilliance mixed with pathetic procrastination.....usually brought on by my preference to be running around in the adisc playground.

So here's my actual question

What do you find more distracting? thinking about wearing a diaper when your trying to work on something, or being diapered while working?

OK so right now I'm obviously not focused on my assignment... yeah... but I have just given in to my persistent thoughts about sitting here working padded. Will this continue to be a distraction now, or will this diaper just become a different distraction?

What's your take on all this? lol....yes I am serious

Pretty much just browsing around here serves as a distraction, but I like to keep my times for certain activities organized. For your other question; that depends on whether or not you plan to actually use it.

When I can't afford to be distracted, I can't wear. Diapers being a sexual thing for me, I find it frustrating to wear for long periods while not being able to relieve myself... in that particular way. I wore to class a number of times while in college, and my mind was always in my pants. I can remember sitting in a physics class and wondering whether the people around me could smell the Pampers I had on. It was kind of fun, but not really worth the anxiety and sexual frustration.

I'd find ADISC to be the biggest distraction. But, i guess it really depends on the person, at uni i never had diapers to use but i did think about them sometimes, and i set out to buy some twice but backed down. They weren't usually a big enough distraction for me, and if my mind was stuck on diapers i would usually take a break to get off and that would reset my mind. It's hard for me to say which would be more distracting, as they both would, but i think i could work around either one. If diapers are a sexual thing for you, then I recommend taking a break to get off, this always works with me. I could already be in the diaper, and still have room to wear and wet some more, but after getting off my desires go away, i will often want to change out of it, but i hate to waste so if its not finished yet then i will tape it back up and keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    When I can't afford to be distracted, I can't wear. Diapers being a sexual thing for me, I find it frustrating to wear for long periods while not being able to relieve myself... in that particular way. I wore to class a number of times while in college, and my mind was always in my pants. I can remember sitting in a physics class and wondering whether the people around me could smell the Pampers I had on. It was kind of fun, but not really worth the anxiety and sexual frustration.
    I totally agree with this.

Wearing has become something I do purely in my leisure time because it distracts me so much. Actually my biggest distraction is thinking about wearing, which I can only control so much. Sometimes it's really difficult for me to focus on one topic for an extended period of time and being a young adult male, I'm quite easily distracted by my little head when I'm not totally focused on the topic I'm learning about.

And wearing at work isn't an option for me. Either I'm wearing something like goodnites that I can't even fully wet without fear of leaking (happened to me today at school. Ugh what a horrid experience...) Or I wear something which is way too big and I can almost guarantee people will notice I'm padded. Especially if it swells when I wet it. I wore an M4 to go snowboarding, and I swear it became noticeable even under my thick snow pants after I wet it a few times. There's no way I'd hide it under some tight fitting dickies. Plus, as cottontail said, it's just plain frustrating not being able to relieve yourself in the way that I would want to (being primarily a DL).

- - - Updated - - -

As for ADISC, I have binge and purge cycles depending on if I'm invested in some good conversations or if I've been in an argument with people. Usually I'll argue for about 2-3 days then get extremely tired of it and start showing up sporadically. I can't say it's anymore distracting than facebook though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I totally agree with this.

Wearing has become something I do purely in my leisure time because it distracts me so much.
    This is perfect, and I completely agree. When I first started wearing back in October of 2013, I wore anywhere and everywhere. My very first pack of Goodnites I bought was when I was on break at work. I threw one on before I came back from break, and found that I couldn't think about anything else other than the fact that I was wearing a diaper. The red flag alert came when I wore a thick diaper to church one day. Nobody noticed it, but I found out in a hurry how hard it was to concentrate on the service and not think about what was in my pants.

So these days, I only wear at night. Every once in a great while I'll wear a diaper out in public, but only if I know with 100% certainty that I'm not gonna be out for more then a few hours. It just becomes too much of a distraction pain to deal with.

I like to just be in diapers when I'm at home, so I'll tend to put one on and then do other stuff like gaming or sometimes work related stuff in email, research, whatever. I'm just more comfortable in the diaper. I do have a sexual attraction though, and if I'm in the middle of a multiplayer game, I'll usually try to hold it if I need to pee, as I often have a really strong desire to relieve myself sexually right after I wet.

I think, to the surprise of nobody, that anytime there's a strong sexual urge, whatever particular form that takes, it's going to make it very hard to concentrate on anything else.

No, for me it's not a distraction. I really forget I'm wearing at times and I check the site usually once a day in the am to see if there's any new interesting post or new folks.

Oh man, Adisc can be a huge distraction at times. x.x But, at least for me, I don't know if diapers are that much of a distraction. When I'm working on something, I usually think about that, unless, of course, I'm using the diapers, but even then I'm just thinking about a change later, so it's not too distracting. I understand the viewpoint of others that get turned on by diapers and people that are nervous about someone finding out, though. That can be distracting. xD To me, diapers just make me more comfortable and somehow...more confident (however that works ) for me, I actually work better in diapers. Then again, I've worn long enough to where they almost fade away into the background.

Lozza1979

I wear pretty much 24/7 and have got used to doing pretty much everything whilst wearing.I'm in between jobs right now but to pass time I read, paint and play multiplayer games and do house work and wearing doesn't distract me, although I do constantly acknowledge I'm wearing which makes whatever I'm doing more enjoyable.I can wet whilst playing multiplayer games or pretty much anything and just continue, although I appreciate its not the same as working on projects for uni or a career.

As mentioned by others, the only time I really cant concentrate on anything is if I'm feeling sexual urges.I hate being at work and feeling the constant urge to relieve myself whilst doing something.Then I need to pay a visit to the mens loos for a few minutes.Its the only way I can keep my mind on the job and not in my pants.I dare say all males have this diapered or not, although a warm wet nappy can really make you want to relive yourself.