Thread: Hi everyone :3

Padd

Default Hi everyone :3

Hi all ^-^. I'm Padd and I'm still pretty new to this whole abdl thing. I've known about my fascination with diapers for years now but only recently looked into it. A little bit about me, I'm into hockey, geocaching, music, Redditing, and playing xbox. I've looked around a little and this seems to be a very nice little community you've got here and I can't wait to be apart of it. Thanks and I'll see you all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Padd View Post
    Hi all ^-^. I'm Padd and I'm still pretty new to this whole abdl thing. I've known about my fascination with diapers for years now but only recently looked into it. A little bit about me, I'm into hockey, geocaching, music, Redditing, and playing xbox. I've looked around a little and this seems to be a very nice little community you've got here and I can't wait to be apart of it. Thanks and I'll see you all around.
    Welcome Padd! Yes, this is a very friendly place. Lots of fun. There are a lot of gamers here and they have groups that they chat in. Look above on the "Community" tab and click on Groups and search for the ones that interest you. As far as hockey, I know of at least one other player here. I'll send him a PM to say Hi to you!

Heya, Wellcome to the site. It's cool to see another that likes hockey. Do you play, or just like to watch? I also play Xbox. I hope you have a good time here and meet some wonderful people and get some good advice, tips, tricks, etc here.

Padd

I only played up until 9th grade :/, but I still enjoy watching and playing NHL on xbox. Thanks for the warm welcome .

What year, I have nhl 13 and well likely pick-up 15 later this year

Padd

NHL 10 and 13. Haven't played 13 too much though.

Send me a pm if you ever want to play online. I'm not great but it'd be fun to play with a friend from here

Hi Padd,
    I'm into playing Xbox and a bit of an interest in honkey. I can also tell from your avatar that you like ponies. I'm a brony too. We have a MLP group if you're interested. Welcome to the site.